Windows 10: So I was installing something then I cancelled and it made me stuck in this screen even tho...

Discus and support So I was installing something then I cancelled and it made me stuck in this screen even tho... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Asmri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1vxmb/so_i_was_installing_something_then_i_cancelled/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Asmri, Jan 21, 2021.

1. /u/Asmri Win User

So I was installing something then I cancelled and it made me stuck in this screen even tho...

/u/Asmri, Jan 21, 2021

2. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 21, 2021
  4. So I was installing something then I cancelled and it made me stuck in this screen even tho...

Windows Installer popup on Windows 10 will not cancel

Hi Brian,

For us to isolate the issue with the Windows Installer pop-up that can't be cancelled, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • When you say "It will not cancel", can you tell us what happens when you try canceling it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In he meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. It will help us determine if there are any third-party
    programs/apps that is causing the issue. It could be some other applications or programs.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

So I was installing something then I cancelled and it made me stuck in this screen even tho...

1. So I was installing something then I cancelled and it made me stuck in this screen even tho... - Similar Threads - was installing something

2. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  3. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  4. I was charged for something i forgot to cancel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was charged for something i forgot to cancel: I was charged 79.99 for Microsoft Subscription and i want a refund. I didnt know how to cancel and forgot and the money got taken away please tell me there's a way to refund it....
  5. I was charged for something i forgot to cancel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was charged for something i forgot to cancel: I was charged 79.99 for Microsoft Subscription and i want a refund. I didnt know how to cancel and forgot and the money got taken away please tell me there's a way to refund it....
  6. I was charged for something i forgot to cancel

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It: So, I own minecraft, I bought it a couple of months ago, but some time ago when I opened the minecraft launcher, it said something about logging into microsoft or xbox I should mention that when I bought the game, I used this microsoft account and when I opened the launcher...
  8. Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lownessj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmzh4i/laptop_stuck_in_startup_loop_even_tho_i_already/
  9. I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it: I have been having a problem with my pc for a while. And the problem is the pc suddenly doesn’t use the internet and if I browse anything it says running Windows network diagnostics I tried everything to stop this problem but it keeps on happening and what drives me crazy is...
  10. Please let me cancel the order I just made. I need it cancelled ASAP (now).

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please let me cancel the order I just made. I need it cancelled ASAP (now).: I made this order about an hour ago. [ATTACH] Please let me cancel it. How is there no button to cancel an order that was made so recently? I don't understand. But I really need it cancelled....