Windows 10: So I was messing with Windows font, but later I realise some words are broken, like the...

Discus and support So I was messing with Windows font, but later I realise some words are broken, like the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ex8mg3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr3rpf/so_i_was_messing_with_windows_font_but_later_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ex8mg3, Jul 14, 2020.

1. /u/ex8mg3 Win User

So I was messing with Windows font, but later I realise some words are broken, like the...

/u/ex8mg3, Jul 14, 2020
  2. wolf2009 Win User

OSX Like Fonts in WINDOWS, possible ?

can you have OSX like font smoothing in Windows ?

for some reason I like the OSX font smoothing really good to read.

I know safari can do that, but what about all of Windows ?

wolf2009, Jul 14, 2020
  3. My Font is messed up.

I just installed Windows 10 and now my fonts are messed up. Not in everything but google chrome is in some weird font and I can't change it and so is some of my apps like my security app and some others. Please help I cant figure it out and I think it
    has something to do with a default font being messed up but I dont know.

NickRodeffer, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Gangstarr Win User

So I was messing with Windows font, but later I realise some words are broken, like the...

Microsoft Word changes the font type on another computer

Thank you for your answer. Normally, the first thing I do is copying the font file under "Fonts" folder.
    When I open the file, I can see the font on the dropdown list but Word applies "Old English Text MT" font to titles.
    I've never used this font and I know the title of the font I use is similar to this one but the point I do not understand is why Word decides to use a random font with similar title? Is there a setting/check box somehwere I'm missing? This is so annoying because I have never experienced it before and it is happening now.

Gangstarr, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. So I was messing with Windows font, but later I realise some words are broken, like the... - Similar Threads - was messing font

2. font on some website broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font on some website broken: Hey Guys I have a problem with Windows 10 on browsers.On some websites, the text font is broken and unreadable.it doesn't have to do with Chrome extensions, I already tried incognito mode without extensionsIt also is not Chrome only maybe Chromium browser themself, I tried...
  3. font on some website broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    font on some website broken: Hey Guys I have a problem with Windows 10 on browsers.On some websites, the text font is broken and unreadable.it doesn't have to do with Chrome extensions, I already tried incognito mode without extensionsIt also is not Chrome only maybe Chromium browser themself, I tried...
  4. Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.: Some websites shows this font and I don't know why it changed fonts. Same behavior for all browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-fonts-broken-on-some-websites/801b5134-0bb9-44b0-84a8-f0463fdd8e3c
  5. Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.: Some websites shows this font and I don't know why it changed fonts. Same behavior for all browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-fonts-broken-on-some-websites/801b5134-0bb9-44b0-84a8-f0463fdd8e3c
  6. So I got this new laptop and realised that some of my PC wallpapers had synced up with it,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I got this new laptop and realised that some of my PC wallpapers had synced up with it,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PervyPervet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/liuh4g/so_i_got_this_new_laptop_and_realised_that_some/
  7. need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this: need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-fonts-to-bold-fonts-hard-to-read/7aa4b780-85e8-426a-95f9-c14b02420ff5
  8. So I messed up some files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I messed up some files: Windows 10 offers you some basic files, as Documents, Music, 3D Objects, and others. I had to move the one with pictures to my HDD to help with space (my SSD for Windows is 256 Go so I moved it to my 3 To HDD). But I messed up with the name and now, it's a shortcut of my E:...
  9. Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with 64 bit encryption, and of course Windows 10 home. I accidentally pressed something and now all of the website information is so small that I cannot see it. Anyone have an answer to this one?...
  10. FONTS, messed up tabs in some software

in Windows 10 Support
    FONTS, messed up tabs in some software: Hello, after upgrade to win10 I started a Video Editor (Studio) and noticed that a Title I made on win8.1, was not showing the right Font; I checked and during the upgrade it deleted some of my installed fonts I had in 8.1. I copied all the fonts I had on 8.1 on a folder,...