Windows 10: So i was supposed to use my camera for some lecture and extra assignments but something...

Discus and support So i was supposed to use my camera for some lecture and extra assignments but something... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/yyppguk280161.png?width=819&format=png&auto=webp&s=439ff189e65046fc6de71ec9926b2dad2249c837 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GreatRed09, Nov 23, 2020.

1. So i was supposed to use my camera for some lecture and extra assignments but something...

/u/GreatRed09, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

So i was supposed to use my camera for some lecture and extra assignments but something...

1. So i was supposed to use my camera for some lecture and extra assignments but something... - Similar Threads - was supposed camera

2. Can I assign some applications on Windows to use different network adaptors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I assign some applications on Windows to use different network adaptors?: Hi support,I have two network adaptors in my PC. Both of them show as ethernet connections in my network devices. The one connection is a physical Network cable and the other one is a mobile internet service LTE/4G connectionAt this stage my connection using my network cable...
  3. Can I assign some applications on Windows to use different network adaptors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I assign some applications on Windows to use different network adaptors?: Hi support,I have two network adaptors in my PC. Both of them show as ethernet connections in my network devices. The one connection is a physical Network cable and the other one is a mobile internet service LTE/4G connectionAt this stage my connection using my network cable...
  4. Can I assign some applications on Windows to use different network adaptors?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Some keys on my keyboard arent working as they are supposed to

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my keyboard arent working as they are supposed to: So I just got this laptop and it was working fine at first but then some keys started acting weird for example when I click on "P" once it writes it multiple times like pppppppppppp and it happens with a lot of other keys such as M , 0 ,ù and ^^^by the way my keyboard is...
  6. Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do...: Camera isn't working. Supposedly another application than Zoom is using it. But I didn't do that and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-isnt-working-supposedly-another-application/863cbe36-5177-4c87-ac12-4980f4010d9b
  7. So i have some extra power

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So i have some extra power: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TasibulHassan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb5s7h/so_i_have_some_extra_power/
  8. I want to use my camera but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to use my camera but...: I have a question, I want use my camera but heres the problem, I have a headset with a microphone, and I have my camera but it also has a microphone. I plugged the camera into my computer and when i went to control panel, hardware and sound, sound, then went to the recording...
  9. Using Onenote simultaneously with a lecture video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Onenote simultaneously with a lecture video: Hello, I am a medical student using a Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 and I have a unique question that I find myself stumped on. I'll preface my question with the problem I've encountered over the last few days. While watching school lectures on my external monitor, connected...
  10. How are you supposed to use extra desktops?

in Windows 10 Support
    How are you supposed to use extra desktops?: Hi I don't quite get the add desktops thing. I open the desktop and add another one, then what. If I put different Icons on it does it persist indefinitely so two different used could have different desktops? If it's going to do that it seems like it should be...