Windows 10: So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

Discus and support So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title explains my situation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian Webber, Dec 30, 2023.

1. So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

Title explains my situation

:)

Brian Webber, Dec 30, 2023

2. new event for Hidden city hidden objects is not loading

I love playing Hidden City Hidden objects game. I noticed this morning that other people on my friends list have started a new event (Architect's garden) This even is not loading on my game.

CatherineJonesLM., Dec 30, 2023
  3. DVD Games Will not install.

Hi,

For us to better assist you with the issue on your DVD drive, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates on your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried using other computers or external DVD drives, to check if it reads the DVD game?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 30, 2023
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

External media drive not offered for backup

We understand that you want to back up your files on your DVD. At this point, we suggest that you try these steps so you can create a backup of it:

• Open the folder that contains the files that you want to back up.
    • Select the files to be moved on the DVD disc inserted.
    • Click Share on the tab section of the window.
    • Click Burn to disc to transfer it to the DVD disc.

In case these steps didn't work, kindly consult your manufacturer so they could recommend a software compatible for your computer to burn your files on your DVD.

Regards.

Jaune Bel, Dec 30, 2023
Thema:

So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

1. So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD... - Similar Threads - was trying download

2. So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...: Title explains my situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-trying-to-download-a-hidden-object-game/5e1a47bb-9a2f-4053-96b3-9ffa3bf8575a
  3. so i'm trying to download games onto my computer and for some reason its downloading at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    so i'm trying to download games onto my computer and for some reason its downloading at...: highest it has reached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-im-trying-to-download-games-onto-my-computer/c634b02d-59e9-41fe-a50d-e7ad93b60539
  4. Trying to install a PC Game via the DVD drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install a PC Game via the DVD drive: Trying to install a game but the drive will not recognise and play the disk for the auto run to begin.... How can I install the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-a-pc-game-via-the-dvd-drive/28a6d4e5-81c3-4295-ad15-19f917072404
  5. My Computer Cannot Read the DVD+RW Disc

My Computer Cannot Read the DVD+RW Disc: I put in the DVD+RW disc, and my computer cannot read the DVD+RW disc. Any help? [img] [img] 127413
  6. WE BOUGHT THIS NEW COMPUTER(HP WINDOWS 10) AND TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A HIDDEN OBJECT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WE BOUGHT THIS NEW COMPUTER(HP WINDOWS 10) AND TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A HIDDEN OBJECT...: What is the fix for this problem or is this computer not compatable with simple dvd s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/we-bought-this-new-computerhp-windows-10-and-tried/c38829dd-ea6d-48cf-a559-011de33fd0e8
  7. trying to load software via DVD

trying to load software via DVD: hi, I've just purchased a new Desktop and trying to load Sage software. Error occur SBD/SBDDesktop\sage [Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10 / Licensing & activation]...
  8. My DVD Drive won't read DVD discs, but will read game discs, and CD's that contains files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My DVD Drive won't read DVD discs, but will read game discs, and CD's that contains files.: I have been searching for the past couple of months now. Never had issues before and ever since the major 1803 windows 10 update, my driver is still not working properly. This is ridiculous. My driver will read certain cd's containing files. Game cd's work fine. Does not...
  9. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure: I have been playing Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure for a few weeks now. I have unlocked several places. However, the new ones I have unlocked have been saying 'Game assets awaiting download'. Is there something that I need to do on my end to make this change. It has...
  10. External DVD burner will only read discs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External DVD burner will only read discs: Greetings, last night i tried to burn off some photos with my external dvd-rw drive "Samsung SE-208". However when i tried it said the burn failed to initiate. It would also make several doodoots like i was plugin and unpling stuff from usb. Thinking the drive might have...