Windows 10: So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...

Discus and support So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until suddenly BSOD appeared… The process was ~48% done while it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garik H., May 28, 2023.

1. Garik H. Win User

So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...

So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until suddenly BSOD appeared… The process was ~48% done while it happened. It had a stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION” and failed Ntfs.sys. After that my PC started “undoing changes made to my computer” but in the end the same BSOD appeared… and then undoing again and BSOD again and so on and on it got into an infinite loop : I tried to enter the safe mode but I am unable. Everytime I turn off and on it enters the same “undoing changes…” loading screen.Can someone help me with this issue?Before, when I tried to up

:)

Garik H., May 28, 2023
  2. Ungaby Win User

Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network

Hello,

Thank's for answer. As mentionned in my post, I can see win 10 pc on the network from my win 11 pc. The problem comes when I click on win 10 pc, I get the error message : windows cannot access //pc-xxxx. (see the picture I have included)

All the parameters you suggest to me are set correctly.

From win 10 pc I see the win 11 pc and can access his share files.

Thank's

Ungaby, May 28, 2023
  3. Brewboy53 Win User
    Updating Win 11 to pro from a disabled PC

It was bought separately as Win 7 and then updated to 10. If I go back to Win 10 OEM, could I update that to pro and then upgrade to Win 11? They are both listed in my Microsoft account.

Thanks for the help

Brewboy53, May 28, 2023
  4. McMalcolm Win User

So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...

How to get Win 10 updates without upgrading to Win 11

So my Windows 10 PC has autoloaded Win 11 and is ready to reboot and install.

I don't want Win 11. I don't want to learn a new interface. I don't have time to mess with that. I don't want to put my apps and data at risk. I barely have the space on my SS drive. I hate Microsoft for forcing this down my throat.

How do I:

1. Purge the downloaded Win 11 file so it doesn't install?
    2. Stop it from re-downloading Win 11 again?
    3. At the same time, still update Win10 security updates and bug fixes?
    Is that even possible?

McMalcolm, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until... - Similar Threads - was trying update

2. Updating from Win 10 to Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating from Win 10 to Win 11: PC Health Check says:Windows Update says: So far I haven't found out which system requirements it doesn't meet.Any advice, please? If it matters the motherboard is ROG STRIX B-360-I Gaming BIOS version 3202 TPM 2.0...
  3. Updating from Win 10 to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating from Win 10 to Win 11: PC Health Check says:Windows Update says: So far I haven't found out which system requirements it doesn't meet.Any advice, please? If it matters the motherboard is ROG STRIX B-360-I Gaming BIOS version 3202 TPM 2.0...
  4. Updating from Win 10 to Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...

So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until...: So I was trying to update my PC from win 10 to win 11 and everything was fine until suddenly BSOD appeared… The process was ~48% done while it happened. It had a stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION” and failed Ntfs.sys. After that my PC started “undoing changes made to my...
  6. Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network: I have join a picture of the error message in french. I have tried many solutions whitout success. I dont understand what is the exact meaning of this message and what is the rights the win 11 pc should have to access the win 10 pc. Both pcs are private with the discovery ,...
  7. regarding the update from win 10 to win 11

regarding the update from win 10 to win 11: hi team,Currently i am running on win 10 professional. So, if i update to win 11 will i be getting a professional version or a normal home version.Thank you...
  8. regarding the update from win 10 to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding the update from win 10 to win 11: hi team,Currently i am running on win 10 professional. So, if i update to win 11 will i be getting a professional version or a normal home version.Thank you...
  9. bluetooth keyboard not connecting with surface pro 4. It was fine untill I updated win 10,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth keyboard not connecting with surface pro 4. It was fine untill I updated win 10,...: bluetooth keyboard not connecting with surface pro 4. It was fine until I updated win 10, The wizard is not providing a pairing code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keyboard-not-connecting-with-surface-pro/4389a7e2-ba64-4fe0-989e-54ac0e2b7762
  10. Win 10 Updates from My PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Updates from My PC: I"m having trouble finding information on how to receive Windows 10 updates from "My PC" I have 2 identical machines, both run Widows 10 Pro, the second machine isn't a daily user basically it just has the OS installed and antivirus software. I like to keep both machine...