Windows 10: So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens.

Discus and support So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/idek_anymre [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/idek_anymre, Dec 8, 2019.

1. So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens.

/u/idek_anymre, Dec 8, 2019

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 8, 2019
  3. KHL
    khl Win User
    Google Chrome does not respond

This is a problem with Chrome Version 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) running under Windows 10 64 bit.

When I start Chrome, nothing happens. From time to time, a "page unresponsive" dialogue box appears.

Chrome's task manager shows a CPU load of around 27%, but nothing happens for several minutes.

The following has been done with no impact: clearing browsing data, running the Chrome cleanup tool and clearing all browser extensions. Again, all this has been done and nothing has helped.

Hardware acceleration also has been turned off.

Updating Chrome has not helped.

The troubleshooting steps are the ones typically suggested by Google support. None had any impact.

A posting in Google's forum led to in uninstall suggestion that did not work.

Trying 32-bit Chrome did not work.

--- ---
    WAS A REPLY HELPFUL? If so, please click the link to the discussion below, mark it a best answer (ribbon icon), and reply to say thanks.

4. Xylee Del Win User

So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens.

1. So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens. - Similar Threads - was watching show

2. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome: Hi, I've been getting Blue Screened when watching youtube videos lately. The video freezes and the sound keeps repeating until the system tries to restart after the BSOD.Here are the dump files. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlvXW3P9Zy00gQbpxqOXYH1QiS0c?e=hv7K32...
  3. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...: I got this error around 6 month ago at December 2021 after i got windows updated, that time i did uninstalling the update and it solved the problem. Then after few month later, the windows updated automatically and i start got the issue again. Sadly, i didnt uninstalled it...
  4. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...: I got this error around 6 month ago at December 2021 after i got windows updated, that time i did uninstalling the update and it solved the problem. Then after few month later, the windows updated automatically and i start got the issue again. Sadly, i didnt uninstalled it...
  5. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...

6. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  7. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  8. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

9. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  10. BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...