Windows 10: So I went to see how much space I had and NTFS appeared

Discus and support So I went to see how much space I had and NTFS appeared in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Salty_Silvia_240 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Salty_Silvia_240, Nov 5, 2019.

1. So I went to see how much space I had and NTFS appeared

/u/Salty_Silvia_240, Nov 5, 2019

2. Not enough space even though there is space

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We will surely assist you with the issue. Refer the below steps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to change the file system to NTFS while formatting and then try copying the files and check.

Step 2:

• Take the backup of the data, if you have any important data in it?
      • Let’s format the drive and check.
      • Go to this PC.
      • Right click on the external USB device.
      • Select Format.

Note: Formatting will delete all the data in the device, taking a backup of the data is recommended before performing a format.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 5, 2019
  3. No space after entering text on my Windows 6.1

Iski, are you picking the word from the list of suggested words that appear and then the space does not appear?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 5, 2019
  4. So I went to see how much space I had and NTFS appeared

Low Disk Space Warning

MikeSnyder, Thanks for your advice.

My list of drives:

0 I 9 DVD Rom (My Passport External USB Drive

1 No Letter (Recovery) NTFS Partition

2 C (Hard Local Drive) NTFS Part

3 H Low Disk Space Messages NTFS Part

4 No Letter FAT 32

5 D Removable

6 E Removable

7 F Removable

8 G Removable

9 J My Passport

I do not understand why #1 (which has no letter) the Recovery Drive; and #3, (Letter H) where the Low Disk space messages appear.

I would not like to remove anything that I may not be able to use later when needed.

If I remove the wrong one, can I reverse it later?

Would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions, before I proceed further.

FernandoPagan, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

So I went to see how much space I had and NTFS appeared

1. So I went to see how much space I had and NTFS appeared - Similar Threads - went much space

2. Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?: I tried using Command Prompt, but it keeps telling me that the drive is locked. I need to know the fastest way because I'm having massive issues with this computer such as slowing down and laggy or most of the time being unresponsive , and I want to understand how my computer...
  3. Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?: I tried using Command Prompt, but it keeps telling me that the drive is locked. I need to know the fastest way because I'm having massive issues with this computer such as slowing down and laggy or most of the time being unresponsive , and I want to understand how my computer...
  4. Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate this so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so much.: [ATTACH] I feel like going insane doing the same Install-Uninstall loop over and over again. https://preview.redd.it/chc7jzfaloo91.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7e1e73aa62d9eb19158d5d73660ef18fae1b397 submitted by /u/norbajusz [link] [comments]...
  6. system files taking so much space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system files taking so much space: so my ssd is 128GB and it was only like 7GB full at first, then i download a game which is 67GB i have over 110GB free and then system files just takes up like 52GB therfore i cant even finish installing th last 10% of the game, anyone know a fix or the reason for this?thanks...
  7. How do I see how much storage is left

How do I see how much storage is left: Hello, I just started my laptop after an update. When I open the explorer, the left bar is gone. I can't see how much storage is left. Is that intentional? Is there another way to see how much is left? submitted by /u/JoJa1312 [link] [comments]...
  8. How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?

How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pablofuckingescobar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyox6n/how_can_i_see_how_much_space_these_apps_are/
  9. What is taking so much space?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is taking so much space?: So I checked the other day and out of my 200 GB SSD partition for Windows, only 45 GB was remaining. I went into explorer options and enabled viewing hidden files and folders and disabled hiding system files. Then I selected all the files in C drive and viewed it's...
  10. What is taking so much space?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is taking so much space?: So I checked the other day and out of my 200 GB SSD partition for Windows, only 45 GB was remaining. I went into explorer options and enabled viewing hidden files and folders and disabled hiding system files. Then I selected all the files in C drive and viewed it's...