Windows 10: So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was...

Discus and support So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DunkDuck22 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DunkDuck22, Jul 10, 2020.

1. So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was...

/u/DunkDuck22, Jul 10, 2020

2. Can't find or delete Trojan Virus!

So lately i have spotted weird thing on my minecraft shortcut... It always deleted himself, not my worlds, mods,... but just the shortcut and the launcher to start it up. My cousin had this problem 2 years ago and said its a trojan i have been searching
    all over the web but can not find anything... i have been running these virus scanners(all on full if it was poseble): 360 Total security(With the extra virusdatabases), Rkill, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes. ofcoarse a trojan sneaks into files and make anti virus's
    think other files are virus's and the virus himself ins't deleted.

I am pretty scared right know so pleas help me out. I'm not good with computing so pleas in steps So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was... :)

I hope there's a solution!

(I have been downloading mods if that can help but i don't have list of them anymore)

Peter Leconte, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Reboot Virus Deletion?

Alright, so I think I have a virus that my computer isn't detecting. None of my processes seem suspiscious, but just to be safe, I'd like to re-install Vista. I have an iMac. I use a program called Boot Camp to partion the HDD so I can install/uninstall Vista on the alternate partion. If I delete the Vista partion, and reinstall Vista, will everything be deleted, including the virus? By the way, I think it could be the csrss.exe virus thing. Not really asking help to remove it, just if the above would work. Thanks *Smile So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was... :)

Dysfunkchunal, Jul 10, 2020
  4. So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was...

Have I got a virus in my computer?

So i dont know lately firefox shows this up , i mean i am not using it when it shows that up.

Does it mean i got a virus or something?

So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was... FJllsQT.png

TheUninvited, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was...

1. So if a virus shows up here am I good to go? I deleted the file it said the virus was... - Similar Threads - virus shows here

2. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...: Also my driver updater says that i have 23 outdated drivers and 3 device tweaks.. So i did a quick scan out of panic and did an antivirus scan too. The antivirus scan just detected two viruses called HUAN or something like that. But the microsoft security quick scan hasn't...
  3. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...: Also my driver updater says that i have 23 outdated drivers and 3 device tweaks.. So i did a quick scan out of panic and did an antivirus scan too. The antivirus scan just detected two viruses called HUAN or something like that. But the microsoft security quick scan hasn't...
  4. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virus and threat is not showing up.

Virus and threat is not showing up.: Hi there, im using windows 11, i tried to scan my virus but it didnt show the "Virus And Threat protection" menu, My PC is been slow because of virus. I need help.Thanks. - Simeon...
  6. a virus made my regedit, taskmanager, etc. delete so i deleted the virus but it still tries...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a virus made my regedit, taskmanager, etc. delete so i deleted the virus but it still tries...: when the virus tries to run itself even though command prompt is deleted, it gets annoying because it opens command prompt and says "start chrome.exe" which is a virus and even though i deleted the virus with malware bytes, it still keeps opening that. HOW DO I GET THESE APPS...
  7. a virus made my regedit, taskmanager, etc. delete so i deleted the virus but it still tries...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a virus made my regedit, taskmanager, etc. delete so i deleted the virus but it still tries...: when the virus tries to run itself even though command prompt is deleted, it gets annoying because it opens command prompt and says "start chrome.exe" which is a virus and even though i deleted the virus with malware bytes, it still keeps opening that. HOW DO I GET THESE APPS...
  8. a virus made my regedit, taskmanager, etc. delete so i deleted the virus but it still tries...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Virus and Protection not showing up.

Virus and Protection not showing up.: I have been having many difficulties getting the "Viruses and Protection" list to work. It disappeared a while ago and I would like to get it back. I have tried almost every way and am not sure why this will still not work. The first method was the open "Open Local Group...
  10. I am sorry !!!!! virus

I am sorry !!!!! virus: [ATTACH]Recently a virus infected all my JPG files and wrote down each picture I am Sorry !!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-sorry-virus/b62aa90f-673b-4d94-89f5-8e5763cbf6ef