Windows 10: so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...

Discus and support so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that would make onedrive a pretty useless file manager no?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kevin Moore3, Mar 23, 2023.

1. so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...

so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that would make onedrive a pretty useless file manager no?

:)

Kevin Moore3, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that... [​IMG]

Wile E, Mar 23, 2023
  3. How do I delete registry files?

type in regedit in the search box and press enter. Then from here on, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING UNLESS U KNOW WHAT UR DOING!! Go to Hkey_Local_Machine > Software > Then a list of program registry keys will pop up, delete anything that is uninstalled. Make sure u backup the keys unless something goes wrong. To backup, you do: Select a group of keys on the left pane > Right click > Export > name it "whatever.reg" > save it. To import the backup, click the reg file and click "merge"

spearman914, Mar 23, 2023
  4. so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...

Deleting Windows 10 download BEFORE installing it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have downloaded Windows 10 through Windows Updates?

If you have downloaded through Windows Updates, follow the below steps to delete:

All the downloaded updated would be saved in the 'Software Distribution folder'.

Step1: Stop Automatic Updates

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Search

• Type in services.msc and hit Enter.

• Double-click on Automatic Updates

• Click on Stop

Step 2: Delete the downloaded file

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Sesarch

• Type in %windir%\SoftwareDistribution

• Open the Download folder and delete its contents

Step 3: If you have downloaded the .ISO file follow the below steps

a) Click Windows + C on the
    keyboard.

b) Click on Download
    folder in the left pane.

c) Now you may delete the files.

You may refer the link for additional information:

Delete files using Disk Cleanup

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/delete-files-disk-cleanup

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...

1. so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that... - Similar Threads - select clicking file

2. HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...: HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE DELETEING THEM!! LOTS OF US WANT THIS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-one-drive-completely-so-you-can-move/a626007f-4620-4082-9586-3a329b729662
  3. so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...: so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that would make onedrive a pretty useless file manager no?...
  4. so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that...: so if you can only select by clicking one file at a time to download and or delete that would make onedrive a pretty useless file manager no?...
  5. Clicking the button to select all does not select all so I can delete a number of emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking the button to select all does not select all so I can delete a number of emails: Ok!! Ive tried and tried to get help!!In my inbox there the 'OTHER' folder..The buttons are NOT working!! When I click on the button to select all, to delete, its NOT working at and the emails are stacking up!!!!! SOFRUSTRATED!! I HATE OUTLOOK MAIL!!!!!* Original title: Why...
  6. can any one help why my right click take so much time ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can any one help why my right click take so much time ???: my right click takes a lot time how can i fix it it only lags for first time after that it acts normal but when my pc reboots and i right click some times my screen freezes and become grey also the task bar becomes grey for 4 -5 seconds pls help me to fix this it a lot...
  7. Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?: Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/c6d68a69-b873-4ebb-a39e-7106c2165060
  8. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  9. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  10. Can only click on one window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can only click on one window?: I have no idea what happened but I can only click on one window. Like if I have Steam open I can only click on things in Steam. The task bar doesn't work to change either and I have to alt tab. Even if I do that I can see it but I cant click on anything....