Windows 10: So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert...

Discus and support So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/d12sam2010 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/d12sam2010, Jun 11, 2020.

1. So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert...

/u/d12sam2010, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Farvatten Win User

measure length

There's also a column in Explorer called 'Dimensions'. Right click at the top of the column headings and select 'Dimensions'.

So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert... [​IMG]

Farvatten, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 11, 2020
  4. So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert...

duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert...

1. So I’m measuring my tv dimensions from top left to bottom right corner and need to convert... - Similar Threads - I’m measuring dimensions

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  5. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  6. deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop: deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deliveries-need-attention-in-top-left-corner-of/f9e11a5a-8e00-480f-bd80-afa29a66e72e
  7. deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop

deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop: deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deliveries-need-attention-in-top-left-corner-of/f9e11a5a-8e00-480f-bd80-afa29a66e72e
  8. deliveries need attention in top left corner of laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. No response on top left corner

No response on top left corner: Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago. Thank you...
  10. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...: I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...