Windows 10: So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been...

Discus and support So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So with my computer, whenever I restart it, it just deletes all of my apps and addons as well as since I've gotten a new update, none of the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GabrialGross, Jun 26, 2019.

1. So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been...

So with my computer, whenever I restart it, it just deletes all of my apps and addons as well as since I've gotten a new update, none of the Microsoft apps will work including the help desk app, photos app anything of that sort just won't work and I really don't know what to do about it. Right now i'm very lost and confused, so help would be extremely appreciative.

:)

GabrialGross, Jun 26, 2019

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jun 26, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 26, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been...

1. So i'm not quite sure what to do, ever since I got the new update my pc hasen't been... - Similar Threads - i'm quite sure

2. My Girlfriend's PC Keeps Crashing And I'm Not Sure What To Do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Girlfriend's PC Keeps Crashing And I'm Not Sure What To Do: Hey Everyone,I recently built a PC for my girlfriend for Christmas and everything was working fine up until a few weeks ago. It started crashing out of the blue with little to no warning every 3-4 hours. It's progressed to a blue screen with this error log:...
  3. My Girlfriend's PC Keeps Crashing And I'm Not Sure What To Do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Girlfriend's PC Keeps Crashing And I'm Not Sure What To Do: Hey Everyone,I recently built a PC for my girlfriend for Christmas and everything was working fine up until a few weeks ago. It started crashing out of the blue with little to no warning every 3-4 hours. It's progressed to a blue screen with this error log:...
  4. Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...: Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is no option to turn on bluetooth. There is not a blue tooth tab in device manager either. Please help....
  5. Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...

Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is...: Ever since I got my windows 11 PC, bluetooth has been working perfectly. But now there is no option to turn on bluetooth. There is not a blue tooth tab in device manager either. Please help....
  6. Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...: Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the problem is i want to update it...it gives me problems...even wen i try to get in to google i can't download...
  7. Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...

Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the...: Hi I need help with my pc. It has never been updated ever since I bought it, so now the problem is i want to update it...it gives me problems...even wen i try to get in to google i can't download...
  8. not sure what this is this is new since the last update i believe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    not sure what this is this is new since the last update i believe: ModelSAMSUNG MZVLB256HAHQ-000L2 SerialS41FNB1K418317 CURRENT_8S_LABEL 8SSSS0Q63864G1CX84063ER Logical Sector Size512 Logical Sectors500118192...
  9. Not quite sure what's going on here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not quite sure what's going on here: [ATTACH] I load a website, and get about 50 of these in one go, instantly. That entire black border is just popup stacked on popup. How do I stop this from happening altogether? PS - I have clicked 'Yes' and 'View Certificate' and even installed the certificate at points...
  10. Not sure if this a bug. But, ever since I got this laptop brand new, it does this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure if this a bug. But, ever since I got this laptop brand new, it does this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drinksyourapplejuice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frjkfa/not_sure_if_this_a_bug_but_ever_since_i_got_this/