Windows 10: So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my...

Discus and support So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If you dont get what I mean, I basically wanna capture footage on my xbox using a screen recorder on my pc so I can skip the hassle of the dvr and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maximusprime1207, Aug 1, 2020.

1. So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my...

If you dont get what I mean, I basically wanna capture footage on my xbox using a screen recorder on my pc so I can skip the hassle of the dvr and getting that stuff.

submitted by /u/maximusprime1207
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maximusprime1207, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Problem recording streaming audio in Windows 10

I am having a problem recording streaming audio in Windows 10 on one computer. I am able to record streaming audio on another computer using Voice Recorder (I used to use Sound Recorder before Windows 10), but not on this one. Both have Realtek sound card.
    Any suggestions (every time I try to set up Voice Recorder on this computer it seems to want to set up an external microphone).

computernovice111, Aug 1, 2020
  4. So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my...

Xbox app on Windows 10 recording/streaming

I'm trying to make videos from my game so I stream it to my computer and then I record it but I can't get it to record my actual voice. I have a headset and a kinect for the system but the audio i say isn't recorded same with using the computers built in
    mic and i even i have a snowball usb mic but still no external audio is going through.

I have setting set to record audio when recording so that's not the issue. Right now I'm using windows movie maker to allow me to add the audio after but i would prefer a live stream so i won't have to spend even more time on it.

Am I doing something wrong or can the app not record mic audio from the computer or the Xbox One?

If anyone has a free work around i would be grateful.

loganharrington, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my...

1. So I'm trying to enable audio recording on my screen recorder when I start streaming my... - Similar Threads - I'm trying enable

2. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  3. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  4. I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...: Tried multiple issues found on the net, checked settings, watched videos but to no avail.strange, that i can here the video well, but just on playback its slightly off...
  5. I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...: Tried multiple issues found on the net, checked settings, watched videos but to no avail.strange, that i can here the video well, but just on playback its slightly off...
  6. I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...

7. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  8. Choppy audio when screen recording

Choppy audio when screen recording: Recently, I faced problem that after I'm screen record a video. When i played it back, the audio seems too choppy and laggy. Hope someone will help me to overcome this issue, as student I need to record my lecture videos. Please someone help me. Thank you * Moved from...
  9. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  10. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start: Since Windows 10 updated to version 1803 the Wondershare Streaming Application has stopped working. This uses a virtual drive of sound and cannot connect. Any idea to resolve this?...