Windows 10: So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...

Discus and support So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its saying "Out Of Range" of " 67.5kHz / 67Hz " and im on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kuno Gamer, Jun 14, 2022.

1. So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...

So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its saying "Out Of Range" of " 67.5kHz / 67Hz " and im on windows 10. the graphics are: Vega Graphics 3

:)

Kuno Gamer, Jun 14, 2022

2. Dual monitors

Dual monitors

I have Two monitors, my laptop is in front of me, the second is to the left of the laptop. the problem I have is that when I want to move the cursor to the left monitor screen, it stops at the left side of the laptop monitor and won't go further, but when
    I move the cursor to the right side of the laptop, it moves past the right side of the screen and appears on to the left monitor screen. this is obviously opposite of the direction I need the cursor to moving and is frustrating as times. I need a suggestion
    to solve this dilemma. I don't see a solution in the manual. Thank You

metalsmith_306, Jun 14, 2022
  3. Mukudori Win User
    dual monitors

Im trying to set up dual monitors for my pc that runs on pc. one monitor works fine but ive also got a hp 2009m monitor thats giving me some trouble. the one that works is hooked up to hdmi and the hp 2009 is hooked up to a vga cable.

Mukudori, Jun 14, 2022
  4. So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...

Dual monitors will not work

I downloaded Windows 10 version 1903 and now my Dual monitors will not work with laptop monitor.

I have disabled the display adapter - AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics and I then can get my dual monitors working BUT there is a black screen on my laptop.

It will not detect the laptop screen.

I would like to have all three so I can choose.

Any suggestions??

Smartie881, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...

1. So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its... - Similar Threads - trying dual monitor

2. Dual monitor to single monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor to single monitor: New HP Envy Win 11 Computer. Single display, fine. Dual display, extended, fine with cursor going from screen to screen as normal. Main: Asus Hdmi 24" monitor. Added an AOC USB 15" USB 3 monitor. Using on a receptionist desk and she needs to see, converse with customers with...
  3. Dual monitor to single monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor to single monitor: New HP Envy Win 11 Computer. Single display, fine. Dual display, extended, fine with cursor going from screen to screen as normal. Main: Asus Hdmi 24" monitor. Added an AOC USB 15" USB 3 monitor. Using on a receptionist desk and she needs to see, converse with customers with...
  4. So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...: So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its saying "Out Of Range" of " 67.5kHz / 67Hz " and im on windows 10. the graphics are: Vega Graphics 3...
  5. So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its...: So im trying to make an dual monitor with my laptop and an monitor and the monitor its saying "Out Of Range" of " 67.5kHz / 67Hz " and im on windows 10. the graphics are: Vega Graphics 3...
  6. Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitors: Greetings. I have two monitors that are not side by side but on top of one another. One is a laptop and the other is a large Monitor that sits above it. I would like to move between screens by moving the mouse up and down instead of side to side. I use Windows 10. Is that...
  7. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual monitors: So I recently purchased a mid tier gaming pc and I'm having difficulty getting my second monitor to work. I know both monitors are in perfect working condition so that's not the problem. In display settings the computer is telling me that is recognizes 2 displays and I can...
  8. dual monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitors: I don't know what I did but my dual monitors now display the same screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors/62c8b91d-637c-4073-b21a-a8b25c161db6
  9. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitors: I have a second monitor but my pc does not seem to detect it. I've tried everething on youtube but cannot find a solution plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors/67f9623f-cb78-456f-bd4f-651bb46b2d6f
  10. Dual monitor full screen makes monitors flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dual monitor full screen makes monitors flicker: I have recently set up a second monitor which is identical to my first and now whenever i try to go fullscreen in some things such as twitch, youtube, the photos app, osu and much more the screens flicker on and off as if trying to change resolutions. Sometimes its so bad...