Windows 10: So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...

Discus and support So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ...Task Scheduler doesn't work. I've tried starting/restarting it in services.msc, but I get this error: [ATTACH] How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomEdwards25, Feb 16, 2020.

1. So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...

...Task Scheduler doesn't work. I've tried starting/restarting it in services.msc, but I get this error:

So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,... 413e77c0-c006-4522-88fc-7afa10154e96?upload=true.png

How do I fix this?

:)

TomEdwards25, Feb 16, 2020

2. Good n' Free Auto Defragger

Im on XP and i want a good defragger .. any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 16, 2020
  4. I2Believe Win User

So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...

1. So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,... - Similar Threads - I'm trying open

2. NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed: [ATTACH]You may encounter the NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed error on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC when you run the NVIDIA installer on your device. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to easily resolve the issue....
  3. Windows defragger vs 3rd party defragger.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defragger vs 3rd party defragger.: Windows defragger always says i don't need to defrag so i figured i would download defraggler to see what it said. And it says on my one drive that it has over 75 thousand fragmented files, where windows say 0% fragmented. So which one do i believe windows or the 3rd party...
  4. Windows defragger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows defragger: I know that the Windows defragger use the Windows FSCTL_MOVE_FILE AP https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/fileio/defragmenting-files. When it need to move a file, it is actually NTFS that is performing the file move. FSCTL_MOVE_FILE doesn't support using RAM or...
  5. NVIDIA ShadowPlay Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NVIDIA ShadowPlay Issue: I am sorry, I know this isn't the right place, but I cant seem to find any solution else where: Hello people, recently, after reinstalling Windows on my PC I ran into the problem, that Instant Replay or any Recording in Shadowplay wont start. It turns on for 1 Second but...
  6. Unable to open software accounting program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open software accounting program: When I try to open a software program I am met with the following error message - Error (Server=PETERHOBBS-PC\PTPACCOUNTS, Database=PTPACCTSNEW), Error=[Unspecifiederror], Description = [[DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen(Connect()). SQL Server does not exist or access denied.] I...
  7. defragger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    defragger: I don't know what happened but I lost the defragger in windows admin. I am using W10 version 17767 Pleas advise thanks 127908
  8. Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.: My pc has been experiencing an issue where some programs are not showing up. I have read many forms that said it is just minimized or lost in a corner but for me, it acts like it is there. When I open one of the programs that don't work it says it is open on the taskbar but...
  9. defragger

defragger: Is it still necessary to dfrag using W10. Thanks 67727
  10. Defragger

Defragger: I use the Auslogic defragger so is the a better one that you would recommend. Thanks 65882