Windows 10: So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?

Discus and support So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i put the tool on my external harddrive and no wheer did it tell me that it was going to format anything. i have all the information saved on video and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CRITTLEDEEROCK, Mar 2, 2021.

1. So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?

i put the tool on my external harddrive and no wheer did it tell me that it was going to format anything. i have all the information saved on video and someone better find all my lost data or a lawsuit is going to be filed. i lost all my memories of my kids and grandkids, movies and music. im not happy!!!

:)

CRITTLEDEEROCK, Mar 2, 2021

2. Forced upgrades, downtime, and reimbursement

Several of my customers have just had an unscheduled upgrade to windows 10 after having already paid me to undo the damage once and take specific steps to prevent the GWX application from installing.

They are understandably upset and I look like an idiot. So who do I contact about getting Microsoft to reimburse my customers for their lost productivity along with an apology?

TheMostGrump, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 2, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?

Replaced CMOS battery Lost Win 10

In that case you are suggested to follow post #6.

Thema:

So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?

1. So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable? - Similar Threads - Microsoft ready reimburse

2. Lost account information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost account information: Hi, My company purchased 3 laptops last year in July/August. I had to upgrade the OS to Windows 11 Pro on all 3. My issue is that I had to create a private/personal microsoft account in order to make the purchase last year. I never used the account for anything else and have...
  3. Lost account information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost account information: Hi, My company purchased 3 laptops last year in July/August. I had to upgrade the OS to Windows 11 Pro on all 3. My issue is that I had to create a private/personal microsoft account in order to make the purchase last year. I never used the account for anything else and have...
  4. Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had saved all my passwords in my Microsoft Edge browser. And now that I was entering a very important meeting with a prospective client, they are all gone!The meeting is cancelled, and so are my chances of converting a major sale. I have tried looking for a solution and...
  5. Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge

Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had saved all my passwords in my Microsoft Edge browser. And now that I was entering a very important meeting with a prospective client, they are all gone!The meeting is cancelled, and so are my chances of converting a major sale. I have tried looking for a solution and...
  6. Lost all my passwords in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. ready boot information

in Windows 10 Support
    ready boot information: Hi everyone, I wanted to know if you have detailed information on how windows 1909 booting works. (Prefetch, ready boot / boost, etc) 162997
  8. Lost all my notes in Microsoft Whiteboard

Lost all my notes in Microsoft Whiteboard: I enjoy microsoft whiteboard. I use it, I like it and it's not bad... Except the fact that there are NO files. And because I could not back them up, I'm out of luck for all my work notes that were stored on my device without me being able to back them up or restore them...
  9. Replaced File information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Replaced File information: Is Windows storing information when file is replaced? If yes where is that information stored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replaced-file-information/8f408349-b2f8-464a-842e-a813670612f4
  10. lost information

lost information: How can I retrieve a notepad document that was altered and now the information in the document is gone? I would like to get the original document back if possible....