Windows 10: So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!!

Discus and support So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, [ my laptop : Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15ikb8gb ram 4 on-board and 4 by chip, nvidia 150mx and Intel Uhd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeremiah raju, Apr 1, 2023.

1. So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!!

So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, [ my laptop : Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15ikb8gb ram 4 on-board and 4 by chip, nvidia 150mx and Intel Uhd graphics, Window 11 Home Edition ]And Bsods show up every single time I'm doing anything slightly extensive with my laptop,I have gone through and tried many methods to solve the situation but nothing has worked so far, and weirdly enough its always a different error code, so far I've got :Kmode_exception errorSystem Thread Exception error Irql less not equal or whatever Memory management error And the most recent one being of today morning;

:)

jeremiah raju, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Apr 1, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2023
  4. CyrrusV Win User

So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!!

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!!

1. So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!! - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  3. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  4. So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!!

So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, I NEED HELP!!!: So I've been having BDODs very frequently nowadays, [ my laptop : Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15ikb8gb ram 4 on-board and 4 by chip, nvidia 150mx and Intel Uhd graphics, Window 11 Home Edition ]And Bsods show up every single time I'm doing anything slightly extensive with my laptop,I...
  5. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  6. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  7. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...: I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I...
  9. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...: I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I...
  10. I have been having BSOD frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having BSOD frequently: [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but...