Windows 10: So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked...

Discus and support So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spidas_x [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spidas_x, Apr 21, 2020.

1. So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked...

/u/spidas_x, Apr 21, 2020

2. "Recent Items" list vs Opening a folder for Recent Items

So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked... :) Hello all... I am not understanding how MS elected removed the list of recent files and replaced it with opening a folder to see the recent files. That is now a 2 step process because you have to close the folder. I used the "recent items" a lot and I miss it - I'm sure others do ass well.
    The solutions offered here only are partial, they only add the link to the start menu / jump lists, but those still open an actual folder which then has to be closed. If you open multiple files, then you have to close multiple folders. Odd...
    I'm not a programmer - but I'm thinking (hoping!) that someone around here may be knowledgeable enough to find a way to return the actual "Recent Items" list, without opening a folder.
    I'm thinking I may not be alone on this one...
    Thank you!!

sunnyorlando, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked...

1. So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked... - Similar Threads - I've screen popping

2. I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences: I've been trying to fix this computer for weeks I reseated the ram, I've ran memory diagnostics, I've ran chkdsk, sfc, Dism, driver verified, turned off fast boot, ran troubleshooters, deleted new apps, updated my graphics card to the newest driver on the manufacturers...
  3. I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences: I've been trying to fix this computer for weeks I reseated the ram, I've ran memory diagnostics, I've ran chkdsk, sfc, Dism, driver verified, turned off fast boot, ran troubleshooters, deleted new apps, updated my graphics card to the newest driver on the manufacturers...
  4. This Pops up multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pops up multiple times a day.: I can't get this pop up to stop opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pops-up-multiple-times-a-day/49a3f7fb-5852-45e4-8512-0c6eccb93e84
  5. This Pops up multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pops up multiple times a day.: I can't get this pop up to stop opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pops-up-multiple-times-a-day/49a3f7fb-5852-45e4-8512-0c6eccb93e84
  6. This Pops up multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Any idea what's that.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea what's that.: At shutdown or restarting my pc i get this error at the end Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which...
  8. Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image: [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me what so do or how to fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-this-pop-up-and-have-no-idea-what-it-means/c298cfe4-1734-4b52-b5bd-a30f25b44273
  9. Any idea what this is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  10. No idea what I've done!

in Windows 10 Support
    No idea what I've done!: [img] Hi OK I am having File Explorer problems. Firstly under "This PC" I seem to have 2 Desktop folders (see pic) By default, I have downloaded files (music, movies etc) going straight onto the desktop. Tonight, however, I couldn't find my recently downloaded files...