Windows 10: So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :(

Discus and support So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :( in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Here the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fivenoobnoob1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :(

So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :( 3dcd2056-45da-45db-97d2-a3ca48550dde?upload=true.png Here the picture

:)

Fivenoobnoob1, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 24, 2018
  4. So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :(

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :(

1. So l want to upgrade from Windows 7-Windows 10 and i got this error help me! :( - Similar Threads - upgrade got error

2. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.: I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10. I have original windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-to-windows-10/f14f14ab-bc6a-4b38-a915-0879f4089725
  3. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.: I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10. I have original windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-to-windows-10/f14f14ab-bc6a-4b38-a915-0879f4089725
  4. Help upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10: I have finally decided I need to upgrade to the latest version of windows but I am having a lot of trouble, it turns out that when my friend helped me (i am not good with computers) He gave me a pirated copy of windows 7 ultimate which is not activated. After trying to use...
  5. Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 errors: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 via the Microsoft upgrade via the web site and wished I never did. I have had nothing but problems ever since. Some files do not show correctly and only show rows and rows of coding, others do not show in full screen, etc....
  6. want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate

want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate: Good evening team microsoft before asking an question let me show my pc specs.just posted an screenshot of my computer properties please see that and tell me should I upgrade my pc win7 to win10 and my GPU is nvidia GT 710 and cpu gen it says 5series/3400 series chipset...
  7. So, I want to upgrade from Windows7 to 10, how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I want to upgrade from Windows7 to 10, how?: Text says all, I want to upgrade because of work needs but I don' t know how to start. submitted by /u/drago2000plus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e81fbr/so_i_want_to_upgrade_from_windows7_to_10_how/
  8. Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Error

Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Error: I've tried to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate 6 times, and every time I get this error: "We couldn't install Windows 10 We've set your PC back to the way it was before you started installing Windows 10 0x800F0955 - 0x20003 The Installation failed in SAFE_OS...
  9. Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Error

Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Error: I've tried to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate 6 times, and every time I get this error: "We couldn't install Windows 10 We've set your PC back to the way it was before you started installing Windows 10 0x800F0955 - 0x20003 The Installation...
  10. I try to upgrade me windows laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and got this message below

I try to upgrade me windows laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and got this message below: What does Windows Upgrade_80072EFD means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-try-to-upgrade-me-windows-laptop-from-windows-7/1f06d159-1911-4b44-8a95-9834f7542efd