Windows 10: So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems

Discus and support So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One of them is when I right-click on the desktop screen, my computer crashes and reloads... But then the taskbar becomes broken. When this happens,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakeDuel, Apr 26, 2021.

1. JakeDuel Win User

So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems

One of them is when I right-click on the desktop screen, my computer crashes and reloads... But then the taskbar becomes broken. When this happens, apps on taskbars don't show, I cant search, click on wifi or tablet mode, and even the windows key does not work. My second problem is about the Microsoft Get help app... When I press the ? button on my laptop, Microsoft edge opens with the option to open the get help app... but when i click on it to open, Microsoft edge opens up another tab that says, "The page you requested has been removed," Can anyone help me? :Thank you, j

:)

JakeDuel, Apr 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Incredibly weird and annoying

if you have seen this more than Graye pointed out, then you might have a problem, if it is just twice then the problem is between the keyboard and the seat.

you can't disable it.

bearing in mind that, at that point it is still working on the install/setup, what could Microsoft put there that would not annoy you.

make the suggestion to Microsoft using the feedback hub.

to go back to windows 7, you just need to reinstall it from your windows 7 media and enter the key, back up your data first.

Martmcd, Apr 26, 2021
  4. So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems

HTC Incredible RoadSync Problem

I am unable to sync my HTC Incredible using either the native ActiveSync support or the Touchdown or RoadSync applications. I am getting a variety of errors including most recently (-1013) ExecuteHTTPTransaction() - null response. Also sometimes
    HTTP 500 error code.

Anyone solve this problem?

Thanks.

Edward Sayer, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems

1. So... Lately I have had 2 incredibly annoying problems - Similar Threads - Lately incredibly annoying

2. hi i had a bunch of problems with my pc lately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i had a bunch of problems with my pc lately: its been 2 weeks or more since my pc occurred in strange freezing and some time blue screen. I decided to chek the sistem event viewer and i founded two type of critical errors.here's the first one:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  3. hi i had a bunch of problems with my pc lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i had a bunch of problems with my pc lately: its been 2 weeks or more since my pc occurred in strange freezing and some time blue screen. I decided to chek the sistem event viewer and i founded two type of critical errors.here's the first one:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  4. Hello, I have had a problem with the Internet for 2 days, it does not connect to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, I have had a problem with the Internet for 2 days, it does not connect to the...: Please help me I quit my job https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-had-a-problem-with-the-internet-for-2/3b2986a2-697b-4542-809f-438dba9d762a
  5. Incredibly Annoying Audio Issue with Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incredibly Annoying Audio Issue with Windows 10??: I ordered a custom built gaming PC last month and ever since it arrived it's been having this annoying audio issue. I also have a laptop that I purchased at the beginning of this year that has the exact same problem. The audio doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel balanced like...
  6. I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this incredibly annoying bug concerning audio playback, where every time I start...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aisenhaim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7vhyq/i_have_this_incredibly_annoying_bug_concerning/
  7. OneDrive is getting annoying lately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive is getting annoying lately: So I had my computer fixed relatively recently, had to replace the hard drive, reinstall Windows. Ever since doing so, OneDrive has really been getting on my nerves when I tried to put my information back on it. There's this files on demand feature, which seemed pretty cool,...
  8. Microsoft is annoying lately with win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft is annoying lately with win 10: I have had to do this 7 times now, and its so frustrating. Why do I constantly have to remake my master boot record when I add some hardware to my PC? I got a new Mother board and processor. Everything installed perfectly and then suddenly Error code 0xc0000225. Add a...
  9. Incredibly annoying lag..

in Windows 10 Support
    Incredibly annoying lag..: I recently fresh installed windows 10 with new pc parts I bought (mixed with old till they arrive in mail), i5 8400,, ASUS S1151 ATX TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING mb, 32GB DDR4 G.Skill (4x8G) 3200Mhz Trident Z Ram, Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2SSD, GTX 770. The problem I'm having is that...
  10. The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had

in Windows 10 Support
    The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had: Okay so first; Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Manufacturer: Acer Model: Aspire Z3-711 I can not use certain .exe files because "This application has been blocked by your system administrator". I am the Admin, I even used the "net user admin" from command prompt and it...