Windows 10: So let me get this straight...

Discus and support So let me get this straight... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So let me get this straight. Microsoft forces their users to upgrade to this trash Windows 10 O/S that has more problems than Western forest fires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hugebawls, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Hugebawls Win User

So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. Microsoft forces their users to upgrade to this trash Windows 10 O/S that has more problems than Western forest fires while they're at work or away from their computer. All because they follow YOUR recommendations of keeping Windows Update on for security updates. Can't retrieve my Windows 7 key (bought and paid for) that was linked to my Microsoft account. It's vanished into the clouds. Then when they have to reset their PC because of hardware upgrades (Computer Tech 101). You hand them your GIANT multi-billion dollar **** and tell them to go **** themselves we need 200 dollars. So let me break this down for the people in the back. You tampered with my physical property because I bought a license to use your software? Is this my computer - or is this your computer? I'm confused. I think I need a lawyer.

:)

Hugebawls, Oct 16, 2019

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Oct 16, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Browser crash (Google CHrome and Opera) after new update Error 0x80070

Were the files backed up?

Was an image made with Macrium?

The repair install was suggested with a clean install as a backup.
    How come you decided to go straight to a clean install?
    What were the steps that you made?

zbook, Oct 16, 2019
  4. So let me get this straight...

thetao---01, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

So let me get this straight...

1. So let me get this straight... - Similar Threads - let straight

2. usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?: hi, i have a usb that up until today would read fine on my computer. i know its not an issue with the computer, other usb's work fine, but this one refuses to read. how do i fix this?...
  3. usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?: hi, i have a usb that up until today would read fine on my computer. i know its not an issue with the computer, other usb's work fine, but this one refuses to read. how do i fix this?...
  4. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  5. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1
  6. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...
  7. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...
  8. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...: I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you are making less the $15/hour????". Can someone please tell me why my comment was blocked?...
  10. I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...

I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you...: I made the comment, "So, let me get this straight, you have a college education, but you are making less the $15/hour????". Can someone please tell me why my comment was blocked?...