Windows 10: So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia...

Discus and support So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Regime_Venom [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Regime_Venom, May 20, 2020.

1. So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia...

/u/Regime_Venom, May 20, 2020

2. Rust and steam crashes

I have a omen with a i5 7600k, a gtx 1060 and 8 gigabytes of ram. It has windows ten on it, and no SSD. My rust crashes about every hour of playing, and the frames seem low. I have the same issue with minecraft, but other random games do fine like garrys
    mod and such. Is my internet causing this issue, and what can i do to help it? Would getting an SSD help?

Morbidface, May 20, 2020
  3. mc-dexter Win User
    1 long beep, 3 short beeps. No signal.

It's a RAM issue, not graphic related.

I thought you would of noticed that when i backed up your thought about it (notice the highlighted parts above in the quote).

Try the following steps i mentioned before aswel - With the sounds of it your half way there and you know what your doing, So basically once you get into Bios for the first time after Bios reset change the voltage, I don't suggest 1.8v like you said though, It should be fine at 2.0.

mc-dexter, May 20, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia...

spunk, May 20, 2020
Thema:

So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia...

1. So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia... - Similar Threads - long story short

2. So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...: So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" and constantly reboots. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-tried-to-reset-my-pc-after-doing-so-its-now/fa801237-51e8-4413-84ea-9cd84718ac82
  3. So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT...: So I tried to reset my pc. After doing so it's now stich with the "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" and constantly reboots. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-tried-to-reset-my-pc-after-doing-so-its-now/fa801237-51e8-4413-84ea-9cd84718ac82
  4. Rust keeps crashing as I try to load into a server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rust keeps crashing as I try to load into a server: Yes I have been playing rust for about a year now and recently my game doesn’t allow me to log into any server. As I get close to loading in my screen freezes up and the game force close. I’ve look at the event history and it’s telling me it’s a error 1000 does anyone know...
  5. Rust keeps crashing as I try to load into a server

Rust keeps crashing as I try to load into a server: Yes I have been playing rust for about a year now and recently my game doesn’t allow me to log into any server. As I get close to loading in my screen freezes up and the game force close. I’ve look at the event history and it’s telling me it’s a error 1000 does anyone know...
  6. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  7. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  8. long story short, i got a Virus.

9. BSOD on gaming pc need help so I can get back to playing RUST!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD on gaming pc need help so I can get back to playing RUST!: Hi everyone, As the title states, my gaming PC has recently started BSOD right after log in since about a week ago. The only thing the blue screen says is system thread handled unexpectedly I have tried running in safe mode and it does not seem to crash. Running it any...
  10. Hi I am trying to figure out how to sort files by name and length (short to long) so that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I am trying to figure out how to sort files by name and length (short to long) so that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bobbyfisher6287 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvsszx/hi_i_am_trying_to_figure_out_how_to_sort_files_by/