Windows 10: So many apps CRASH after update to windows 1909

Discus and support So many apps CRASH after update to windows 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know why, but so many apps like Camera, Microsoft Store, Photos, Notes, and many more crash after i update my windows to 1909. Any solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DickyDermawan, Jan 6, 2020.

1. So many apps CRASH after update to windows 1909

I don't know why, but so many apps like Camera, Microsoft Store, Photos, Notes, and many more crash after i update my windows to 1909.

Any solution for this problem?

Because i try everything on the internet and all of them is didn't work at all.

Please, help me guys

:)

DickyDermawan, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 6, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

So many apps CRASH after update to windows 1909

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

So many apps CRASH after update to windows 1909

1. So many apps CRASH after update to windows 1909 - Similar Threads - many apps CRASH

2. I got so many BSOD after installed update in march

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got so many BSOD after installed update in march: I really need help about my pc getting so much BSOD. the first time i got BSOD in march after I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057. it said KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED. after I tried several solution like enroll the update, reinstall the...
  3. So many apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many apps: With so many free call apps around nowadays, which one is the very best in the world for smartphones? I wanna call Brazil from el salvador for free and talk for at least one hour. Viber, letscall, callfree, ect… with so much competing apps and companies offering this kind of...
  4. so many error messages after the new update! please help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    so many error messages after the new update! please help!!!: i don’t even know where to start as far as error messages go but all i know is that yesterday while i was on my dell XPS one 2710, i was prompted a message that it was in need of an update. naturally i agreed bc in my experience updates are supposed to help your computer...
  5. why my windows 10 1909 was updating many times?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why my windows 10 1909 was updating many times?: why my windows 10 1909 was updating many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-10-1909-was-updating-many-times/0caa53f2-67ef-4053-9edf-3f27b870c29b
  6. So many updates

So many updates: Do we really need all of them? Can we get rid of some of the old ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-many-updates/d6df72e3-3514-4669-867c-a25fd99526c3
  7. Windows 10 Pro crashing after 1909 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro crashing after 1909 update: I finally updated my copy of windows 10 a couple of months ago and have had persistent instability ever since. I've been reading forums and trying to figure out what is causing windows to crash and the PC to reboot. I essentially use this computer as a HTPC that does some...
  8. Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update: Hey, My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open up. They just appear to open and close immediately. I contacted the microsoft technician through chat, they suggested to go for...
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820