Windows 10: so many error messages and Blue Screens

Discus and support so many error messages and Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm Jim, Ive posted on this site before but not for a long time as Ive had luck with my machines running well. However at the moment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JC001, Feb 27, 2021.

1. JC001 Win User

so many error messages and Blue Screens

Hello everyone,

I'm Jim, Ive posted on this site before but not for a long time as Ive had luck with my machines running well. However at the moment I'm having trouble with errors and blue screens.

I'm on Win version 1090 OS Build 1863.1379.

The machine is an older build (nearly 2 years now) but Ive just started using it in my day to day photography business. I tried to spec it up as much as possible to run the large and numerous camera and drone files. I use the machine for processing these files with programs such as Phase Capture One pro, Davinci and Photoshop, I also use the machine for browsing, email and other business related programs.

Just yesterday my machine went nuts with errors and Blue Screens over and over, it was hard to keep it stable enough to run sfc scannow, which fixed some issues.

some of the errors

Driver not less or equal
    0xc000021a
    0xc000098
    system 32 drivers evbda.sys
    PFN list corrupt
    Ntoskrnl.exe 0000098

these are just the ones that stayed up long enough for me to write down, there were many more I missed.

The machine was particularly unstable while I was using Firefox with many pages/tabs crashing and blue screening.

I unpluged a usb 3 PCi card I had attached and that did make some difference, as today the machine hasn't crashed.

I have no idea what the problem maybe and have uploaded my Log collector file and hope someone may run their eyes over it.

Thanks in advance
    Jim

:)

JC001, Feb 27, 2021

2. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 27, 2021
  4. so many error messages and Blue Screens

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

so many error messages and Blue Screens

1. so many error messages and Blue Screens - Similar Threads - many error messages

2. Closing of applications without error messages and many blue screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closing of applications without error messages and many blue screens.: Dear all. Two months ago. I have disassembled my pc. For cleaning issues and I have reassembled it. Everything seemed fine. I also installed Windows 11, updated my bios, etc. That's when the problems started to come out, when installing various games.I was getting a lot of...
  3. Closing of applications without error messages and many blue screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Closing of applications without error messages and many blue screens.: Dear all. Two months ago. I have disassembled my pc. For cleaning issues and I have reassembled it. Everything seemed fine. I also installed Windows 11, updated my bios, etc. That's when the problems started to come out, when installing various games.I was getting a lot of...
  4. Closing of applications without error messages and many blue screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?: Hello, I purchased parts for and built my new PC on 6/19. I purchased the parts from Microcenter in Westbury, NY and had a friend help me complete my build. Everything was running perfectly the first night until I went to play some games, mostly Diablo IV. This is when I...
  6. Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?: Hello, I purchased parts for and built my new PC on 6/19. I purchased the parts from Microcenter in Westbury, NY and had a friend help me complete my build. Everything was running perfectly the first night until I went to play some games, mostly Diablo IV. This is when I...
  7. Many many many blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many many many blue screen: First, i'm srory for my bad english because I'm french ;) So that's happening more and more since thursday and it's usually when I play a Windows Store game. And it make that too on the other games... It close many apps too, when i'm playing, t's closing and i have to reload...
  8. Blue screen error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error message: I'm getting a blue screen with the stopcode message Registry error, Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-message/63e8e2fa-16e3-47a9-8804-f1b67766262b
  9. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: I am currently trying to connect my ds3(playstation 3 remote) to my pc to play games with and i deleted some apps i downloaded to use it(it worked then) i then deleted them when i tried something else which failed and redownloaded previous apps. here the problem presented...
  10. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: About a week ago, this blue screen popped up. Stop Code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. Running Windows 10. After reaching 100% complete to collect error info, the computer did not restart. Even after I left it sit for a day or two. So I restarted manually. Now the screen just pops up...