Windows 10: SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS!

Discus and support SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This DCOM Error pops up everytime I open microsoft edge.. I already tried so much troubleshooting processing and nothing works! And whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jasongriffin4, Feb 5, 2021.

1. SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS!

SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS! a4882d2f-f8c8-4c69-a88a-3553df2fea2c?upload=true.png This DCOM Error pops up everytime I open microsoft edge.. I already tried so much troubleshooting processing and nothing works! And whatever this **** is it crashes my PC randomly.. I am testing this issue on roblox a game that is not intensive whatso ever and it just randomly black screens no errors and states that the source is a WHEA-Logger event that a fatal hardware issue has occured?? I need some help with this stuff I am stumped for ideas and super upset.

PC Specs are
    AMD R7 3800x
    G.Skill 4x8 3600Mhz
    EVGA 2080S ftw3 Hybrid

ROG B550 F Gaming

Corsair 1000W Gold Rated
    2 TB Seagate Barracuda Nothing on it
    2 TB Firecuda Steam Games

1 TB Samsung EVO Nothing on it

256 Gig Sabrent Rocket Boot Drive

HARDWARE ALREADY TESTED:

MEMORY

MOTHERBOARD

PSU

TRIED SFC!!

TRIED CHKDSK AND DISM

AND ALREADY RESET WINDOWS

:)

Jasongriffin4, Feb 5, 2021
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Error Log

Windows 10 Event Error Log - Summary Section

One of the Logs listed needs to be deleted since this application has been removed from my laptop. Is there anyway to remove it from the Log -Summary Section?

nancy3243, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Event "Error" Log Repair required (Windows 10)

Hi,

There are a lot of
    possibilities why these errors occur in
    your event logs. The errors depends on what it is related to. It could be your
    application, drivers, firmware, hardware, or your storage devices. You can check this
    link for further information regarding event log issues.

We suggest that you perform these following methods of troubleshooting steps and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 4: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS!

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS!

1. SO MANY ERRORS IN EVENT LOGS! - Similar Threads - MANY ERRORS EVENT

2. why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?: i couldn't find a good "topic" for this post.my event viewer shows events appearing continuously and very rapidly in 3 windows logs, going back seemingly forever: application . . level: almost all information . . source: security-spp security . . keywords: all are audit...
  3. why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?: i couldn't find a good "topic" for this post.my event viewer shows events appearing continuously and very rapidly in 3 windows logs, going back seemingly forever: application . . level: almost all information . . source: security-spp security . . keywords: all are audit...
  4. why are there very many rapidly occurring events in event log?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Have so many adminstrative events over 10,000.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have so many adminstrative events over 10,000.: HI there,Lately due to the Windows update and AMD Radeon GPU update, i am unable to play destiny 2. However when i went to adminstrative events to what going on, i got over 10,000. IS there any software that will atuomatcially repair the events....
  6. Have so many adminstrative events over 10,000.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have so many adminstrative events over 10,000.: HI there,Lately due to the Windows update and AMD Radeon GPU update, i am unable to play destiny 2. However when i went to adminstrative events to what going on, i got over 10,000. IS there any software that will atuomatcially repair the events....
  7. Have so many adminstrative events over 10,000.

8. Event Log too many key migration events

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Log too many key migration events: Hello, recently I seen that in my event log there are too many of key migration events, and other that connected to keys events, as I seen they are doing cycle of about 20 events, but they are doing it every 2-5 minutes, is it ok? EventID's:5059, 5061, 5058, 5059 submitted...
  9. So. Many. errors.

So. Many. errors.: alright. I built a computer recently (using windows so assume this is where to post) and i have oh so many errors. Ill list these out. Tell me if there's anything in common but the only common thing i can find is driver issues and well ive been going through all of my...
  10. Event Log error

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Log error: Any idea what would be causing this? svchost (3972) Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -566. Many instances of this error in my event log. Running windows 10 pro with November update.... Thanks. 32625