Windows 10: So many issues, where to start

Discus and support So many issues, where to start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded an old Dell from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have numerous issues, I'm not too sure if they are related but would appreciate any help start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lisa, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Lisa Win User

So many issues, where to start

I upgraded an old Dell from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have numerous issues, I'm not too sure if they are related but would appreciate any help
    start menu not working
    edge display certificate errors on nearly every site
    cant connect to email or to the app store
    i have tried a recovery but even that fails and just says no changes have been made

anyone else having these issues?

:)

2. So many problems, don't know where to start

Hello, it was the free download. My computer was acting up before I downloaded it, and I thought win 10 would make it run smoother. I don't have the disk for office 2010 because my ex-father-inlaw put it onthe computer. Also I'm a student and I get office
    for free online, but when I try to open a doc it just pulls up abox and goes away with no doc left.

firestarter37, Aug 22, 2015
  3. prozapvq Win User
    So many problems, don't know where to start

Hi Was that the free win10 download or a torrent download from a site?

prozapvq, Aug 22, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Try disabling the built in admin account, then log off and back in. Also make sure your clock, time zone and region are set correctly.

Hope something helps.

TC

tcman50, Aug 22, 2015
  5. Is your old Dell officially listed (by Dell) as Windows 10 compatible? They usually aren't and if that's the case, such problems are to be expected and you are better off reverting to Windows 7.

AmigaRoots, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. So many issues, where to start - Similar Threads - many issues where

2. Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?: Recently I've been having many issues with my machine, to the point that probably the only thing that isn't impacted at this point is web browsing. It feels like pretty much everything else that I use is at least partly unusable. The issues have all appeared in a small space...
  3. Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?: Recently I've been having many issues with my machine, to the point that probably the only thing that isn't impacted at this point is web browsing. It feels like pretty much everything else that I use is at least partly unusable. The issues have all appeared in a small space...
  4. Having many issues with Microsoft rn, I don't even know where to start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. So many issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many issues with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, so many things are wrong with my computer. My computer is brand new. It was bought earlier this year and is a Lenovo Ideapad 3. It has 8GB of ram and is pretty decent. Please note that I literally have 7.75 GB of ram usable. I have barely...
  6. So many issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So many issues with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, so many things are wrong with my computer. My computer is brand new. It was bought earlier this year and is a Lenovo Ideapad 3. It has 8GB of ram and is pretty decent. Please note that I literally have 7.75 GB of ram usable. I have barely...
  7. So many issues!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many issues!: I am pulling my hair out over here. I just got a new SSD today and installed a brand new clean installation of Windows 10 on it. First problem I notice is that it's limiting me to 64 bit, but I continue with the installation because I know I can fix that later. Then, when I...
  8. I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got little things I got so many I don't know where to start: Okay like I had Wi-Fi network driver problems and I flipped through so many settings that now I've got a bunch of little details to smooth over like Windows can't find search my browser internet Explorer he don't work I've reset him try to fix him but he's in denial I have...
  9. I dont know where to start, so many issues. Most important unable to proceed with Fresh Start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know where to start, so many issues. Most important unable to proceed with Fresh Start.: I am wondering if by attaching an external (used) HDD to use as a storage I may have screwed up my system. I planned on formatting and creating partitions. But didn't go a planned and its been madness ever since. In noticing missing system files. And my C:\ drive looks...
  10. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...