Windows 10: So many restrictions with the windows 10

Discus and support So many restrictions with the windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if I'm the only one having these issues but I just feel like I need to bring this up. The Microsoft store is literally lacking good apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cryptid X, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Cryptid X Win User

So many restrictions with the windows 10

I don't know if I'm the only one having these issues but I just feel like I need to bring this up. The Microsoft store is literally lacking good apps and when I want to download from other places, it doesn't allow me. It's very restrictive. It's not a good thing that people would be getting their apps from secondary sources when there's a whole store of apps but that is what seems to be the best solution. Any app I search for that is popular and should be on a regular app store isn't even there. I wanted to update my adobe flash player and when I downloaded the update from their website, this windows 10 update didn't allow me. Kept on saying I should go to the app store WHICH did not have anything I could use Please I hope I'm not the only one. And if any administrator or someone from Microsoft sees this, please fix up the Microsoft store, it's lacking apps. Upon all the updates windows sends practically every week, there's no change in the store.

To be honest Windows 8 was a really good operating system. This current one is working well for me anyway it's just the restrictions really.

:)

Cryptid X, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. So many restrictions with the windows 10 - Similar Threads - many restrictions

2. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  3. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  4. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...: Hi, i have an issue:My account that mind you, i've been using for 4 years was desynchronized synchronization error from the microsoft email app in windows...Obviously to fix this i clicked to resynchronize the account putting my name dot surname and the rest of the mail,...
  6. My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...

My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...: Hi, i have an issue:My account that mind you, i've been using for 4 years was desynchronized synchronization error from the microsoft email app in windows...Obviously to fix this i clicked to resynchronize the account putting my name dot surname and the rest of the mail,...
  7. Recently got new SSD for OS, now many folders / files access are restricted to admin only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recently got new SSD for OS, now many folders / files access are restricted to admin only: About a month ago I got a new SSD to install my OS on, and it went well. My original HDD my OS was previously installed on is still connected to the PC, but I'm no longer booting from it. Everything booted fine, but many of my files / folders from my previous HDD and even...
  8. Recently got new SSD for OS, now many folders / files access are restricted to admin only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently got new SSD for OS, now many folders / files access are restricted to admin only: About a month ago I got a new SSD to install my OS on, and it went well. My original HDD my OS was previously installed on is still connected to the PC, but I'm no longer booting from it. Everything booted fine, but many of my files / folders from my previous HDD and even...
  9. Recently got new SSD for OS, now many folders / files access are restricted to admin only

10. File Explorer and many other actions restricted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer and many other actions restricted.: Very recently I have found that I cannot access my task bar search, I cannot right click on my desktop and I cannot remove, edit or download/add any of my files onto my computer. It is as if I'm suddenly restricted to many key parts of my computer. When looking under account...