Windows 10: So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel

Discus and support So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just reset my laptop and its running slow so i open Task Manager and saw that 50% of my ram is used and then i saw a lot of service host maybe 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AimielP, Aug 5, 2019.

1. AimielP Win User

So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel

So i just reset my laptop and its running slow so i open Task Manager and saw that 50% of my ram is used and then i saw a lot of service host maybe 15 of them. Im suffering because of this lot service host and and eating a lot of my Memory and its not running the way it used to be it used to be faster and this is killing me please Help

My laptop is Windows 10 home

4GB ram

Intel core I5 8th gen8250u

HDD 1tb

:)

AimielP, Aug 5, 2019

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 5, 2019
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Aug 5, 2019
  4. So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel

Web Hosting Control Panels

I'm looking for some cheap web hosting.
    • A FOSS panel is fine
    • Shared hosting is fine
    • At least 3 MySql and email accounts would be nice
    • Apache w/ mod_php, mod_perl and mod_python would suit my needs *Smile So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel :)
    • A CGI directory (for some scripts)
    • and a shell account w/ ssh access (many hosting accounts don't offer this, so it's a good niche)
    • I don't mind going offline for maintenance no and then *Smile So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel :)
    • I'm in no rush and can be very flexible
    Give me a yell when your getting close to going live
    and maybe we can work something out *Big Grin So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel :D

regexorcist, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel

1. So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel - Similar Threads - Many Service Host

2. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  3. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many service host in task manager: it is slowing down my laptop n it is annoying pls help me to get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-service-host-in-task-manager/63349ad3-d2a4-47ea-8b79-5b8f420687dc
  4. Too many service host in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Run too many service in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run too many service in background: There are too many services running in background of my laptop I saw it when I opened task manager is there is a way to stop then because it accumulating my 60% Of ram and my laptop is getting heated also i can't open much apps . Product details Manufacturer - hp...
  6. diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running

in Windows 10 Support
    diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running: I have noticed when I turn on my computer in the morning I have diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running and they are set to manual. Then later on in the day I have not touched anything and diagnostic system host is not running any more but the diagnostic...
  7. is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRealSharpShot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikq92i/is_it_normal_to_have_so_many_nahimic_service/
  8. Program running that is not listed on the control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program running that is not listed on the control panel: I have a program running"Shaquille.exe and need to uninstall it, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-running-that-is-not-listed-on-the-control/dcaab1d0-98ba-45a5-9c68-f0850c42e727
  9. Why are so many per-user services constantly running on my PC?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why are so many per-user services constantly running on my PC?: Version: 1909 Every time I boot up my PC I see like a dozen of these "per-user services" running. I've read about them ("services that are created when a user signs into Windows or Windows Server and are stopped and deleted when that user signs out") but m question is...what...
  10. Control Panel Running at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel Running at Startup: Hi. When I had Windows 7, I put a shortcut to Control Panel in the startup folder (I used to need it to start at startup). Now I am on Windows 10 and it still starts at startup. I deleted from the folder (looked up where it was) and checked in task manager if it was set to...