Windows 10: So many sob stories that could have been avoided.

Discus and support So many sob stories that could have been avoided. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Back up the original system before doing anything "mission critical" like a W10 upgrade. Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free is free and used by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Torquemada, Aug 2, 2015.

1. So many sob stories that could have been avoided.

Back up the original system before doing anything "mission critical" like a W10 upgrade. Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free is free and used by many people on this forum. Just remember to test your rescue media usb/cd after you've created it. Boot off it and make sure you can access your backup(s) then abort the programme.

Where you back up your system is up to the individual. I prefer another partition, external hdd, or networked NAS rather than a USB flash drive which can be fragile. You can never have too many backups.

:)

Torquemada, Aug 2, 2015

2. NOKIA USERS READ THIS IT'S IMPORTANT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

@dasfox,

Two letters and one word for you: IT Department. Ever hear of it?

Instead of posting a rambling book, try contacting them and explaining your sob story. My God, the amount of bandwidth used to explain a non-problem could have been better spent on real problems.

sapporobaby, Aug 2, 2015
  3. N79 - backlight turns off after 5 seconds no matter what configuration is set!

I find that really hard to believe. If it was a known bug in the sense that it was logged and reproduced, something would've been done about it in the past six months or so of development for the V20 firmware. They're just telling you a sob story to make
    you assume they'll do something about it.

sockatume---01, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

So many sob stories that could have been avoided.

I agree with you 100%. I have been using Macrium Reflect for quite some time. IMHO, it is the best out there. I use two external HD's for backups.

Gary, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

So many sob stories that could have been avoided.

1. So many sob stories that could have been avoided. - Similar Threads - many sob stories

2. so many ControlSet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so many ControlSet: hello, i have windows 11 home. when i open regedit it shows so many ControlSet like thisis this normal for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-many-controlset/de2e3a33-e57e-4f84-bbd6-4bce00de98af
  3. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  4. So many apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many apps: With so many free call apps around nowadays, which one is the very best in the world for smartphones? I wanna call Brazil from el salvador for free and talk for at least one hour. Viber, letscall, callfree, ect… with so much competing apps and companies offering this kind of...
  5. So many issues!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many issues!: I am pulling my hair out over here. I just got a new SSD today and installed a brand new clean installation of Windows 10 on it. First problem I notice is that it's limiting me to 64 bit, but I continue with the installation because I know I can fix that later. Then, when I...
  6. SO many glitches....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SO many glitches....: So, I have a laptop that is five months old and has got so many software problems since day one its not even funny. Especially since the last update. I know have a laptop that at random will not recognize the attached keyboard to allow me to log in. Then I have to restart...
  7. So. Many. errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So. Many. errors.: alright. I built a computer recently (using windows so assume this is where to post) and i have oh so many errors. Ill list these out. Tell me if there's anything in common but the only common thing i can find is driver issues and well ive been going through all of my...
  8. So Many Desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    So Many Desktops: This pc is just a shortcut to the main uers folder and not another desktop.
  9. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...
  10. So Many Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    So Many Folders: I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of same title folders in the system. System may not be the correct name. Let's take the 'Pictures' folder for example. Pictures folder in the Desktop along with specific picture folders Primary Pictures folder w/sub folders in OneDrive...