Windows 10: so many Visual C copies?

Discus and support so many Visual C copies? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can we identify which Visual C files can be removed?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by G_R, Apr 7, 2021.

1. G_R
    G_R Win User

so many Visual C copies?

How can we identify which Visual C files can be removed? so many Visual C copies? 26103e4e-056d-4870-89cf-cca5e94ac946?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Apr 7, 2021
  4. so many Visual C copies?

microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

so many Visual C copies?

1. so many Visual C copies? - Similar Threads - many Visual copies

2. Why are so many copies of Edge running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are so many copies of Edge running?: Clean boot. Open and closed Edge:What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-so-many-copies-of-edge-running/554a4736-ad02-468e-b194-da55e09fc6cd
  3. Why are so many copies of Edge running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are so many copies of Edge running?: Clean boot. Open and closed Edge:What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-so-many-copies-of-edge-running/554a4736-ad02-468e-b194-da55e09fc6cd
  4. visuals c++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visuals c++: i was on a game then i got an error and kicked me off my game and i had a look and it said i have to install mircosoft visuals c++ runtime packages and it wont let me install it keeps on coming on with an error everytime i do try so what should i do ?...
  5. visual c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual c++: trying to install visual c++ 9.0.30729.4148 year 2008 64 10.0.40219.0 year 2010 64 and 86 getting a 1935 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c/d6fbee25-d522-4e91-b323-a0dc2ebea0fb
  6. There are toooooo many versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable!!! Is there any...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There are toooooo many versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable!!! Is there any...: [ATTACH] As the pic shows, I have versions from 2005 to 2017... Can I unstall those old versions? Will it cause the hiden trouble to my softwares (like crash) ?...
  7. Why Windows 10 duplicates my pictures to so many many copies???

Why Windows 10 duplicates my pictures to so many many copies???: Suddenly I got warned that my Outlook is outdated, is not able to be updated, error all over the place, fonts size jump to 200%, windows close by itself and many nightmare. The last straw found out the culprit cause of my computer has only 441 MB left due to most my pictures...
  8. visual c++

visual c++: My computer says that I have c++ on my computer. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/visual-c/bf85a632-0e3c-4d1b-b305-86ec15c4ad8a
  9. Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?

Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?: I have 4 different visual c++ programs installed on my computer, as well as two version of net framework enabled in windows features. My question is, why do i need 6 different programs for gaming and browsing? I found that if i uninstall these programs, they come back again...
  10. Visual C+++

Visual C+++: HP had the Visual C+++ installed on here, do I need to installed it myself? Not sure what its for!!!! 97889