Windows 10: So many with this problem - headphones ARE paired, but when I go to "devices and printers"...

Discus and support So many with this problem - headphones ARE paired, but when I go to "devices and printers"... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Carlitoris [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Carlitoris, Oct 30, 2019.

1. So many with this problem - headphones ARE paired, but when I go to "devices and printers"...

/u/Carlitoris, Oct 30, 2019
  2. MCR_3945 Win User

Headphone Pairing then Unpairiing

I got a pair of Bluedio Faith headphones a few days ago. I connected them to my windows 10 laptop, a Dell XPS 13. I went to use them today and ran into the problem of them playing really low quality, which was caused by the "Handsfree Telephony" setting
    under "Devices and Printers". In the process of trying to fix this, I ended up disconnecting the headphones, deleting the device, and other usual fixes. Now, when I try to add them back, via the bluetooth Add a Device option under "Bluetooth and other devices"
    Windows says the device is connected, and the headphones chime "Pairing Completed" then, windows goes to set up the device, and the headphones go back to "Ready to Pair" while Windows says they're still paired. While like this, I cannot get them to connect.
    The headphones are connecting just fine to my phone.

Also, something to note, when first paired the headphones are listed as "audio" under bluetooth, but once windows finishes it's "set up" they move under other devices. When they were working they stayed under audio

MCR_3945, Oct 30, 2019
  3. AndreyT Win User
    Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones)

I have a Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth and I have Sony BT headphones already paired to that laptop. I use the headphones with different BT source devices. They remember the last device they were connected to. Switching them to another BT source requires active action from the user. In case of Windows 10, I have to open Action Pane, click on the Connect shortcut (which opens a Connect pane), find my headphones in the list and ask Windows to connect to them.

Now, my question is: it there any way to do the same thing without having to go through Action pane? I.e. is there any way to open the Connect pane directly (a keyboard shortcut preferably)? Or maybe there's an old-style (Windows 7-style) window that would allow me to reconnect to a paired device?

AndreyT, Oct 30, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

So many with this problem - headphones ARE paired, but when I go to "devices and printers"...

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

So many with this problem - headphones ARE paired, but when I go to "devices and printers"...

1. So many with this problem - headphones ARE paired, but when I go to "devices and printers"... - Similar Threads - many problem headphones

2. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  3. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  4. Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones pairing with a laptop problem: Hi everybody. My laptop Lenovo Z 51-70 processor Intel R Core TM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz 64-bit operating system with Windows 10 Home edition version 20H2 does not have a Bluetooth adapter. To connect my Bluetooth earphones I bought SNUNGPHIR Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter...
  5. bluetooth device pairing problem

bluetooth device pairing problem: Hey guys, I have a issue about my bluetooth connection. whenever i want to pair my bluetooth device with my laptop windows 10 it shows that ' can't connect, try again later. what should i do now? Because i tried so many ways but still its not working. please help me out guys....
  6. Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker

Bluetooth Device pairs as headphones not as a speaker: My device is a Tronsmart Element Mega speaker. It pairs as headphones. How can I change this to work correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-pairs-as-headphones-not-as-a/cacbbbc3-4cea-41f3-89fc-8f888f825204
  7. Problems with a Speaker, a pair of Headphones and an Alienware

Problems with a Speaker, a pair of Headphones and an Alienware: Hi. Thanks for listening to this post. So I have been getting an issue with my Alienware, and it's been there since the last reset. I am not sure if it was there the previous reset, because it didn't belong to me at that time. Computer Details: Alienware M14x R2 16GB...
  8. pairing as headphones

pairing as headphones: how do I know if something such as headp hones are set to this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/869917f6-c798-49b5-8bc6-b6cd8d1f0563
  9. Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth

Problem with pairing devices with bluetooth: Hi, I'm having a problem with my bluetooth device. Cannot pair my bluetooth mouse to my laptop XPS 13. I've searching all over the thread and try several method but still have not resolve the issues. I've also tried to uninstall the bluetooth devices but its keep coming...
  10. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...