Windows 10: So much for the Virtual Assistant

Discus and support So much for the Virtual Assistant in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DroxNC, Oct 12, 2020.

1. DroxNC Win User

So much for the Virtual Assistant

I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the resolve pages that MS provides. My question is this- would it be better to purchase a USB home direct from Microsoft and install over everything, and what then happens with all the HP updates, notices, etc.? Am I HP free of notices from them?

:)

DroxNC, Oct 12, 2020

2. virtual assistant

Hi Bharatlal,

We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Oct 12, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New? Virtual Support Assistant

Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be pretty nifty to me. Although, it does seem to need a little bit more work *chuckle :

So much for the Virtual Assistant [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 12, 2020
  4. So much for the Virtual Assistant

Virtual disk service wont start

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to start the Virtual Disk Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Virtual Disk service and
      Stop
      it.
    • Restart the computer and Start the Virtual Disk
      service and set it to Automatic.
    • Restart the computer and it check if it works.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

So much for the Virtual Assistant

1. So much for the Virtual Assistant - Similar Threads - much Virtual Assistant

2. So much errors to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So much errors to fix: There are so many errors to fix on my laptop, I have left my laptop off for a long time, Can someone help me pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-much-errors-to-fix/64ee5798-5331-4142-b260-724f5eb8ef5c
  3. So much errors to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much errors to fix: There are so many errors to fix on my laptop, I have left my laptop off for a long time, Can someone help me pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-much-errors-to-fix/64ee5798-5331-4142-b260-724f5eb8ef5c
  4. virtual assistant gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual assistant gone?: A while ago, I used the “get help” app i THINK. I used it to solve a sound problem. I loved it because the assistant would run a bunch of tests with my drivers and it would fix the sound right away and I wouldn’t have to do anything. Having that same problem today and I went...
  5. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Assisted Virtualization: I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help....
  6. Not so much of a real problem....but

in Windows 10 Support
    Not so much of a real problem....but: Greetings, If I have done this right, there should be a snip of two folders The folder on the right, displaying the full size picture of the album cover is how all of my music files used to be displayed. The folder on the left is how they are now displayed. This changing of...
  7. Virtual memory 2000 too much or no?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual memory 2000 too much or no?: Im new to this , i want to play MW warzone but it crashes so i saw in a tutorial how to fix it by putting virtual memory on 2000 on both , i have an ssd and 16GB of RAM. Am i doing something wrong? is it safe?. submitted by /u/pepinopocho [link] [comments]...
  8. Start virtual assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start virtual assistant: I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-virtual-assistant/095ec5f6-7ea5-43f8-9f4d-3f03d20c889e
  9. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable: Main PC: Win7 x64 8 GB RAM GTX 970 i7 4770K 4.2 GHz Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and the Direct 3D thing. Installed Bluestacks with no issues. I can use the virutalbox just fine but when I start Bluestacks it...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...