Windows 10: So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New...

Discus and support So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kingmrharvey, Jul 11, 2020.

1. So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New...

/u/kingmrharvey, Jul 11, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 11, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 11, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New...

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New...

1. So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New... - Similar Threads - computer automatically updated

2. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my new computer: I got this new computer a surface 2 and i have had it for two days every time I play a game on gamepass it dies in a hour and the whole computer goes burning hot and the fans start getting loud even with simple things like persona when I googled it someone suggested doing a...
  3. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my new computer: I got this new computer a surface 2 and i have had it for two days every time I play a game on gamepass it dies in a hour and the whole computer goes burning hot and the fans start getting loud even with simple things like persona when I googled it someone suggested doing a...
  4. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. So, I just restarted my computer, and it said my files are gone. Help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I just restarted my computer, and it said my files are gone. Help!!: So i just restarted my pc while just not doing much. It had an orange circle and i thought that meant it was just time for a restart. I do it, when its done, i see none of my files are there. It says in a notification that i am using a “temporary account” and i don’t know...
  6. Computer just crashed, with an error message of something like "System kernel exception".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer just crashed, with an error message of something like "System kernel exception".: Split from this thread. The computer just crashed, with an error message of something like "System kernel exception". What do I do to prevent that?...
  7. My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings: So I've had this computer for a couple years and haven't had any problems with it. But then my sister who lives with me and uses my WiFi got a new computer. She has never logged into my computer but when she sether new laptop up, it changed all of my settings. In the...
  8. Got a new router and modem and my computer does not like it.

Got a new router and modem and my computer does not like it.: We recently got a new cable modem and router after our old one were fried in a storm. It works well for every device in the house, except my desktop computer. It connects to the router but it does not connect to the internet ("secured, no internet"). I have tried multiple...
  9. So I got into windows, typed my password, no home screen, but a few sentences said that I...

So I got into windows, typed my password, no home screen, but a few sentences said that I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phong1611 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gefezj/so_i_got_into_windows_typed_my_password_no_home/
  10. I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...: submitted by /u/DarKnGlide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f57hh2/i_tried_to_install_windows_on_my_new_ssd_but_it/