Windows 10: So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use...

Discus and support So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oats553 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oats553, Jan 14, 2020.

1. So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use...

/u/Oats553, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 14, 2020
  3. asus2016 Win User
    Win10 computer suddenly unable to access printer on home wifi

For some reason, the printer lasted less than 24 hours printing correctly, and now I again can't fix it, even by doing what "worked" before (Comment #6 upthread).

Regarding the static IP suggestion:
    1. The printer is connected via USB to a Windows 7 computer on the home network. It's not on the network by IP address. Here is a screenshot of the printer port properties.
      So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use... [​IMG]
    2. Although there ARE "headaches" as is said above, the vast majority of the other computers on the home wifi network, NEVER have had a problem printing to it. And this applies to computers that have run XP, Win7, Win10, and MacOS. For the most part until now, it's included the particular Win10 computer in question.
    3. If I still might be able to give it a static IP address, will this affect the other computers that have been able to print to it fine using printer name?

asus2016, Jan 14, 2020
  4. So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use...

Unable to access network storage

Hi Pravin,

Network permission is one of the possible reasons why you can't access a drive within a network. To better assist you, we the answers to the following questions:

• Are you working with computers connected to a domain?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot Shared Folders in Windows 10:

• On the Cortana search box, type Troubleshoot
      and select the first result.
    • Scroll down and click on Shared Folders.
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use...

1. So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use... - Similar Threads - computer unable find

2. My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...: After installing three optional updates for windows 11 I had shut down my computer and went to bed. When I got back from school the next day I turned on my computer and found that the search function wasn't working, I tried to look up a guide to fix this and I had to go into...
  3. My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...: After installing three optional updates for windows 11 I had shut down my computer and went to bed. When I got back from school the next day I turned on my computer and found that the search function wasn't working, I tried to look up a guide to fix this and I had to go into...
  4. So, for some reason when I log into my computer, it loads for a good 5 minutes or so and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, for some reason when I log into my computer, it loads for a good 5 minutes or so and...: When I log into my computer entering the Pin and all it takes 3-5 minutes to load, and then instead of logging me into my account which I entered the pin for, and have selected mind you, it puts me on a guest account. I personally have zero idea why this happens, and I need...
  5. So, for some reason when I log into my computer, it loads for a good 5 minutes or so and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, for some reason when I log into my computer, it loads for a good 5 minutes or so and...: When I log into my computer entering the Pin and all it takes 3-5 minutes to load, and then instead of logging me into my account which I entered the pin for, and have selected mind you, it puts me on a guest account. I personally have zero idea why this happens, and I need...
  6. For some reason I’m not getting any networks, even though I have network discovery turned...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For some reason I’m not getting any networks, even though I have network discovery turned...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/X3redditer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v4hmkf/for_some_reason_im_not_getting_any_networks_even/
  7. Unable to find any WiFi network on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find any WiFi network on my computer: Hello, my computer has been struggling to find any wifi network for the last 2 days. i have restarted both the computer and my router thinking it may solve the problem but it hasnt. This has only recently occured after a new windows update, please help....
  8. Cannot find some network computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find some network computer: I did a comptuter reset on windows 10 computer. Now I cannot find some of network computer's. The network computer can be found by all the other computers on LAN. I tried to update network adapter driver, change discovery of computer to automatic delayed start on both...
  9. For some reason I am unable to print anything from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason I am unable to print anything from my computer: The printer indicates no devices connected but I have printed in the past, It's only been the last few weeks that I have not been able to use it...
  10. Microsoft detects that I have a device but for some reason it can't Find it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft detects that I have a device but for some reason it can't Find it.: I'm trying to use my Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC to play some games but for some reason, the Install Box is not shaded. When I attempt to Install them onto my devices by using the three dots, nothing pops up. However, I know there is my device on my account but whenever I...