Windows 10: so my current SSD is full I wanna get a new one i want to move all my data from older one...

Discus and support so my current SSD is full I wanna get a new one i want to move all my data from older one... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/Ilovearfa123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iuzndb/so_my_current_ssd_is_full_i_wanna_get_a_new_one_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ilovearfa123, Sep 18, 2020.

1. so my current SSD is full I wanna get a new one i want to move all my data from older one...

/u/Ilovearfa123, Sep 18, 2020

2. I don't wanna lose my genuine OS while fresh installing in my new SSD from HDD

I bought a samsung SSD an i want a fresh installation in it. But the problem is that I might lose my Genuine operating system which is currently in my Hard Disk. People have suggested me Cloning process but i dont wanna do that. SO please suggest me on
    how can i still have my genuine OS in my SSD.

AmritPathak, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 18, 2020
  4. so my current SSD is full I wanna get a new one i want to move all my data from older one...

Moving my current SSD to a new system

Hello, I am looking to buy a brand new PC soon and I want to be able to use the SSD that I already have on my current system. The SSD that I already own has Windows 10 already installed on it. I do not mind having to freshly install Windows but I'm in
    the dark a little on how to do that. Would I just connect the SSD and boot or are there some other steps I need to follow? Thanks.

AdamPlatt_17, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

so my current SSD is full I wanna get a new one i want to move all my data from older one...

1. so my current SSD is full I wanna get a new one i want to move all my data from older one... - Similar Threads - current SSD full

2. looking to move my OS from a old ssd to a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looking to move my OS from a old ssd to a new one: hey everyone i recently just got a new ssd which is much better then my old ssd i was wondering how i move my windows os to the new drive i had a look online and there all talking about many third party software im not sure how to use anyone could help that would be great my...
  3. looking to move my OS from a old ssd to a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    looking to move my OS from a old ssd to a new one: hey everyone i recently just got a new ssd which is much better then my old ssd i was wondering how i move my windows os to the new drive i had a look online and there all talking about many third party software im not sure how to use anyone could help that would be great my...
  4. One drive + all my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive + all my data: How do i download all of my data back onto my device? Then I'll quit ONedrive forever. Basically want everything back on my pc . None of it in the 'cloud' . thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-all-my-data/69fa742e-b99a-4dca-8884-245f27279928
  5. One drive + all my data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive + all my data: How do i download all of my data back onto my device? Then I'll quit ONedrive forever. Basically want everything back on my pc . None of it in the 'cloud' . thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-all-my-data/69fa742e-b99a-4dca-8884-245f27279928
  6. How do I move all my data from my current user to a new user on the same computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I move all my data from my current user to a new user on the same computer?: Essentially I want to have the same effect as just changing the name of the user would do, except without changing the user's name. Thanks for any help you can provide! submitted by /u/DeathScrub [link] [comments]...
  7. Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one: Hi, I currently have a SSD with Windows 10 in my old laptop which I would like to move to a new laptop which has Windows 10 Installed on a PCIe NVME SSD. I've already checked and there is room in my new laptop to install my old SSD in. Is it possible to do this so that...
  8. i wanna install my windows on new ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i wanna install my windows on new ssd: i wanna install ssd on my laptop, i would like to put my windows in it, how do i do that, i dont have windows's disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-install-my-windows-on-new-ssd/9a3a3612-6d3b-4a6f-a2a2-c1a8c352a712
  9. Moving my current SSD to a new system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving my current SSD to a new system: Hello, I am looking to buy a brand new PC soon and I want to be able to use the SSD that I already have on my current system. The SSD that I already own has Windows 10 already installed on it. I do not mind having to freshly install Windows but I'm in the dark a little on how...
  10. I want to move my Pro Liscnese from one Desktop to Another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to move my Pro Liscnese from one Desktop to Another: I just recently upgraded my desktop to a new tower. After some research online I found that you can release the product key to, allegedly, allow one to use it on another computer. My previous build had Windows 10 Pro Installed, and I did save a copy of that product key...