Windows 10: So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and...

Discus and support So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/khaledxf16 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/khaledxf16, Jan 10, 2021.

1. So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and...

/u/khaledxf16, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Alfie1909 Win User

5GHz Wifi

Hello. I want to connect to 5GHz wifi, but its not showing up in the connection list. I've done a bit of research and my laptop should be able to connect to the 5GHz band.

Alfie1909, Jan 10, 2021
  3. 5GHz Wifi no longer showing

Hello,

I own the Hp spectre x360 ac-002ne. Previously my laptop was able to connect to my 5GHz wifi. Suddenly the 5GHz network disappeared on the laptop, but it is sill showing on other devices. The 2.4 GHz wifi is still working on the laptop. I tried uninstalling
    the wifi drivers, reinstalling them and even doing a system restore point but neither one of them solved the issue.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Charbel Helayel, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Berrik Win User

So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and...

Connecting to a 5Ghz WiFi connection every time

The WiFi connection I currently connect to has both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands on the same WiFi connection (not separate names).

My Windows 10 laptop can make a connection to either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz. I have set it to prefer 5Ghz but it will still occasionally connect to 2.4Ghz.

Is there any way of preventing my laptop from connecting to 2.4Ghz frequencies and to only make use of 5Ghz frequencies.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Berrik, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and...

1. So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and... - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't connect

2. I cannot find my bitlocker looked everywhere no success

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find my bitlocker looked everywhere no success: I cannot find my bitlocker looked everywhere no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-my-bitlocker-looked-everywhere-no/2fc04e5c-e834-4718-b625-a8603cafb67d
  3. I cannot find my bitlocker looked everywhere no success

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot find my bitlocker looked everywhere no success: I cannot find my bitlocker looked everywhere no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-my-bitlocker-looked-everywhere-no/2fc04e5c-e834-4718-b625-a8603cafb67d
  4. My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password: I'm using the Mecer X140C-Xpress-G 500g storage and 4g ram. I recently got a new router from my ISP the model is a AX3600. When I insert the password my laptop freezes the shows BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG violation and restarts. I tried to create a restore point and it worked....
  5. My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password

My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password: I'm using the Mecer X140C-Xpress-G 500g storage and 4g ram. I recently got a new router from my ISP the model is a AX3600. When I insert the password my laptop freezes the shows BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG violation and restarts. I tried to create a restore point and it worked....
  6. When I put my keyboard into a dual USB port that it's connected to my tablet it doesn't...

When I put my keyboard into a dual USB port that it's connected to my tablet it doesn't...: When I unplugged my keyboard from my dual USB ports that are connected to my tablet that supports my key board and plugged it back in.....it didn't work. When I were to plug my keyboard directly into my Tablet it works, but there's a problem with that too. I need a second USB...
  7. My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network: Since 1st day my laptop always showed every 5GHz network available & it couldn't connect to my home network but it connected easily with my phone's hotspot. Just yesterday evening for the first time my laptop got connected to my 5GHz home network so I was surprised and it was...
  8. My laptop bluescreens when I connect to home wifi

My laptop bluescreens when I connect to home wifi: When I try to connect to home WiFi my lenovo thinkpad gets a bluescreen with error code DPC Watchdog Violation. It is so far only on my home WiFi as I can connect to my mobile hotspot on my phone as well as my Ethernet cable at home....
  9. Hi, so when I connect my laptop to the WiFi the screen flickers, and the moment I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, so when I connect my laptop to the WiFi the screen flickers, and the moment I...: submitted by /u/rajanzi1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr44n0/hi_so_when_i_connect_my_laptop_to_the_wifi_the/
  10. My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi...

My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi...: this morning everything was fine then I have lunch and come back and the wifi symbol had a red x beside it so then I updated my driver using ethernet because wireless was the problem then I was connected wirelessly but with very weak signal strength, and I have tried network...