Windows 10: So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

Discus and support So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last night my laptop updated and when I opened it now it has lost the option for me to connect to Wi-Fi I have tried everything that the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tamzyn Stead, Jun 7, 2023.

1. So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

Last night my laptop updated and when I opened it now it has lost the option for me to connect to Wi-Fi I have tried everything that the Microsoft administrators have recommended to people who previously had this problem how do I actually resolve this without losing everything on my laptop

:)

Tamzyn Stead, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Taavi Est Win User

Wifi option disappeared

For solution A:

It says plug an ethernet cable into this computer Then check if the problem is fixed or skip step. Nothing about wifi. ( And I don´t have option to connect it to ethernet anytime soon)

For solution B:

I have tried most thing. What i can say its not about router problem or internet provider problem, it´s problem is with laptop. just wifi option is totally gone there is not any trace that laptop have wifi. ( It have )

For solution C:

It say:"download pending update." But I can not because I don´t have internet connection.

So I assume theres the problem. Yeah my computer made update just before wifi problem occured. So i tried uninstall updates but that didn´t help.

D: Have not done it yet. but seem I have to.

Taavi Est, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Wifi disappears option is gone

When I turn on my computer for some reason sometimes the wifi is gone. The problem is that it doesnt show or not even connect at all. Isee the feature on the settings but it won't connect, I tried all suggested solution I can find but nothing works. I need help with this.

Cc.sguerra, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Josef Bri Win User

So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

1. So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other... - Similar Threads - laptop updated last

2. So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...: Last night my laptop updated and when I opened it now it has lost the option for me to connect to Wi-Fi I have tried everything that the Microsoft administrators have recommended to people who previously had this problem how do I actually resolve this without losing...
  3. So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I...: So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I checked users and nope its not there. I also tried your suggestion to reset 4 times and nothing....
  4. So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I...: So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I checked users and nope its not there. I also tried your suggestion to reset 4 times and nothing....
  5. So i shut down my laptop last night, i opened it up and everythings gone. My account I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!: I can only connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable what happened? Wifi has been working for the life of my laptop 6+years. I am running Windows 10. I checked my network adapters and I am missing the one for wifi. How do I get this back and how and why was it deleted?...
  7. Upgrade last night all of my files are gone from laptop.

Upgrade last night all of my files are gone from laptop.: An automated upgrade ran for more than 2 hours last night and all of my files are gone. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-last-night-all-of-my-files-are-gone-from/84a7b883-3af6-4856-a16c-2474febf5341
  8. After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...

After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-updated-my-other-computer-last-night-as/cf1eebbb-d3fe-4455-85bd-9c0182423fea
  9. I just updated my laptop last night to the new May Creators - everything GONE!

I just updated my laptop last night to the new May Creators - everything GONE!: The computer just finished the update this morning and everything is off. Skype, etc. no bookmarks, programs etc. I'm really not sure how much has been lost! Anything that can be done - - has this happened to anyone else?...
  10. Windows update last night - laptop not working now

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update last night - laptop not working now: Hi.. So, my lenovo Z51 was working perfectly, however last night Windows updated and today.. It's not working. When I turn on the laptop the first error pops up just before I type in my login details. Ctfmon.exe - sucess Unknown hard error I then click OK and it says...