Windows 10: So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...

Discus and support So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/liithecow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/liithecow, Nov 18, 2020.

1. So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...

/u/liithecow, Nov 18, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 18, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 18, 2020
  4. So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...

1. So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer... - Similar Threads - little brother decided

2. Help me with my brothers laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my brothers laptop: My brother cant remember his overlook password for his laptop. we try to recover it but it goes to restart it and ask the same things like troubleshoot ones and stuff but you need a password and he doesnt know it. but every option we choose it asks to restart and come back to...
  3. Help me with my brothers laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my brothers laptop: My brother cant remember his overlook password for his laptop. we try to recover it but it goes to restart it and ask the same things like troubleshoot ones and stuff but you need a password and he doesnt know it. but every option we choose it asks to restart and come back to...
  4. Help me to free up the space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me to free up the space: I want free space in windows 10 it saying my drive is full don't know what to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-free-up-the-space/e2aaab79-b3df-4670-b7ea-971556d9658d
  5. I have very little free space on my recovery drive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have very little free space on my recovery drive.: I have been running defrag on my recovery drive along with the rest of the drives didn't realize I shouldn't . Could that be responsible for slowing down the system. And is there any way I can undo it. It says 15.1GB in "Other" but when I click on it the message is "No other...
  6. I want to free up space on my destop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to free up space on my destop.: I want to free up space on my desktop by transferring files to a USB external hard drive. If I select the send to option is that just copying the files or is it sending the "score file" there. I'm concerned that if I use the send to option it is just a copy and when I delete...
  7. Help Me Decide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Me Decide: Hello! I'm thinking of buying a table-computer thing... "Your next computer, is not a computer", you feel me? I feel very confortable in any OS (Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS). I'm trying to decide a base model iPad, a Surface Go, and a Lenovo Chromebook Duet... but i...
  8. My little brothers laptop just randomly started doing this (or so he says) any reason as to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My little brothers laptop just randomly started doing this (or so he says) any reason as to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Icehawk06 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehhl84/my_little_brothers_laptop_just_randomly_started/
  9. This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law.: This computer was given to me, I don't know Barry Piggots password. He is my brother in law. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-computer-was-given-to-me-i-dont-know-barry/88a68152-f59d-4320-8b43-1e8a64594b55"
  10. Help me decide partition size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me decide partition size: My laptop have 1tb hard drive. I am planning to make C and D drive, for C 200GB and D 800GB. Is it good enough ? Also how much GB you get from 1TB? 900gb or something ? 139041