Windows 10: So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?

Discus and support So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tristanvanrhee, May 18, 2019.

1. So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?

So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?

:)

tristanvanrhee, May 18, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 18, 2019
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, May 18, 2019
  4. So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?

my microphone isn t working

configurationi Hello Angela,

Thank you for helping me, it is so nice to have your help. My answers to your questions are the next:

• I think that there are problems because it is a new laptop. A problem with the sistem concerning my web camera I solve it earlier, but the problem with my microphone I don't know how to solve it. I don't know why isn't working correctly.
    • The troubleshooting I tried so far were Microfon Configuration>Microphon>Config. the microphone for recognising the talk>Start> Microphon configuration. After this my computer can't solve the problem.
    • The windows version is 10.0.14393 Generare 14393 (I have to specific that my computer is in Romanian language).
    • I don't have any microphone, so I just used the one who is integrated in windows.
    I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

alexandra1lxndr, May 18, 2019
Thema:

So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?

1. So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it? - Similar Threads - microphone isn't working

2. My microphone isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone isn't working: Today I turned on my laptop and wanted to talk to a friend but I couldn't because my built in microphone wasn't working I tried restarting my laptop, running the troubleshooter, watching youtube videos but nothing worked. I don't know how to fix it if someone can help me I...
  3. My microphone isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone isn't working: Today I turned on my laptop and wanted to talk to a friend but I couldn't because my built in microphone wasn't working I tried restarting my laptop, running the troubleshooter, watching youtube videos but nothing worked. I don't know how to fix it if someone can help me I...
  4. My microphone isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?: My microphone is not working, and the mic toggle hotkey on f4 does not seem to respond either The Fn+ Q hotkey used to toggle battery modes also does not work. But every other buttons work just fine. I've tried troubleshooting yet it does not seem to be able to identify any...
  6. My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?

My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?: My microphone is not working, and the mic toggle hotkey on f4 does not seem to respond either The Fn+ Q hotkey used to toggle battery modes also does not work. But every other buttons work just fine. I've tried troubleshooting yet it does not seem to be able to identify any...
  7. My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone isn't working.: my microphone does not seem to be working recently and I'm not sure why. It says that no jack information on my microphone which I'd assume it has something to do with it but I am not sure...
  8. My microphone isn't working.

My microphone isn't working.: my microphone does not seem to be working recently and I'm not sure why. It says that no jack information on my microphone which I'd assume it has something to do with it but I am not sure...
  9. My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. My Microphone Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microphone Isn't Working: Hi, I'm having some serious problems with my mic. It started when my Google Meet said that my microphone is muted by the system. I then went to the mic settings and all apps were allowed access to the microphone. So, I went to Microsoft Help and asked it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my microphone was working yesterday but isnt working anymore