Windows 10: So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it

Discus and support So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was playing valorant then I had an network problem and a blue death screen after that i turned my pc off and on and played again without any issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dark Phantom1, Feb 23, 2023.

1. So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it

I was playing valorant then I had an network problem and a blue death screen after that i turned my pc off and on and played again without any issue. After playing i turned my pc off and went to sleep . On next night when i turned on my pc it would go till windows logo and after processing it would go to save mode

:)

Dark Phantom1, Feb 23, 2023

2. Cannot access the OS, monitor displays only PC logo

I AM SIMPLY TIRED OF THIS

WINDOWS 10, DELL MONITOR, CYBERPOWER PC

THE PC GETS TO THE CYBERPOWER LOGO, THEN BIOS BLACK SCREEN OR WHATEVER, THEN BLACK SCREEN

THE MONITOR SAYS "ENTERING REST MODE" AND PROCEEDS TO RESTART

DO NOT TELL ME TO BOOT FROM WINDOWS 10 MEDIA, IT DOESNT EVEN AFFECT IT

AGAIN

I /CANNOT/ REACH THE WINDOWS LOGO

CYBERPOWER PC INFINITE RESTART- Original Title

Framer2760, Feb 23, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Feb 23, 2023
  4. So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it

Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it

1. So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it - Similar Threads - save mode reaching

2. I am so tired of Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am so tired of Windows 11..: Hi, i have decieded to try Windows 11, i am very happy with the upgrade from Windows 10. BUT i have a question about the phone link stuff. I have a iphone, which means i need a computer with Bluetooth, which i do not have since its a desktop i have build myself. How do i...
  3. I am so tired of Windows 11..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am so tired of Windows 11..: Hi, i have decieded to try Windows 11, i am very happy with the upgrade from Windows 10. BUT i have a question about the phone link stuff. I have a iphone, which means i need a computer with Bluetooth, which i do not have since its a desktop i have build myself. How do i...
  4. I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC: Windows updates have broken my internet and graphics settings to an unrepairable state now 5 times.Its not only personally, but it affects my clients I recommend windows pc's to as well.My computer was $4,000 and I deserve better when there is litterally no other option for...
  5. I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC

I am tired of windows updates breaking my PC: Windows updates have broken my internet and graphics settings to an unrepairable state now 5 times.Its not only personally, but it affects my clients I recommend windows pc's to as well.My computer was $4,000 and I deserve better when there is litterally no other option for...
  6. So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it: I was playing valorant then I had an network problem and a blue death screen after that i turned my pc off and on and played again without any issue. After playing i turned my pc off and went to sleep . On next night when i turned on my pc it would go till windows logo and...
  7. So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it

So my pc would go to save mode after reaching the window logo screen and i am tired of it: I was playing valorant then I had an network problem and a blue death screen after that i turned my pc off and on and played again without any issue. After playing i turned my pc off and went to sleep . On next night when i turned on my pc it would go till windows logo and...
  8. My PC keeps blue screening. constantly. im so tired of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps blue screening. constantly. im so tired of this: Ever since I got this computer in 2021, I have been dealing with frequent blue screens, one day it;'ll be IQRL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL the next it'll be KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, then its something else an hour later. It's always something. If I have my computer on and leave...
  9. My PC keeps blue screening. constantly. im so tired of this

My PC keeps blue screening. constantly. im so tired of this: Ever since I got this computer in 2021, I have been dealing with frequent blue screens, one day it;'ll be IQRL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL the next it'll be KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, then its something else an hour later. It's always something. If I have my computer on and leave...
  10. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WINDOWS AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING ITSELF: I've lost more work because of Windows thoughtless architecture that includes AUTOMATICALLY REBOOTING whenever there's an update. AND THERE IS NO FLIPPING WAY TO TURN AUTO REBOOT OFF. This is why people use Apple computers - Apple has this amazing idea that it is the user's...