Windows 10: So My sister tried to use the computer for school and couldn’t remember my password...

Discus and support So My sister tried to use the computer for school and couldn’t remember my password... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IamtheIinteam [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IamtheIinteam, Nov 12, 2019.

1. So My sister tried to use the computer for school and couldn’t remember my password...

/u/IamtheIinteam, Nov 12, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. SDrake Win User
    Microsoft Edge Remembering Username and Password

Hi. When I use Microsoft Edge and get on my school site, it never remembers my username and password. I never sign out, but everytime I reopen ME, I have to retype my username and password for my school sites. It only does this for my school sites. However,
    I use my school sites pretty regularly and don't want to have to sign in every time. Any suggestions to fix this "problem"? : )

SDrake, Nov 12, 2019
  4. jec298829 Win User

So My sister tried to use the computer for school and couldn’t remember my password...

Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

So My sister tried to use the computer for school and couldn’t remember my password...

1. So My sister tried to use the computer for school and couldn’t remember my password... - Similar Threads - sister tried computer

2. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  3. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t remember the password to my computer.: I haven’t been on my computer in I’d say about 4 months and I forgot my computer password, well I tried to reset it but I don’t have access to the email associated with the account because I forgot that password too. Mind you I created this account in middle school I tried to...
  4. I can’t remember the password to my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...: I have tried resetting her old outlook account, but I don't have all the information and Outlook does not recognize her old account. She does not remember her PIN....
  6. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...: I have tried resetting her old outlook account, but I don't have all the information and Outlook does not recognize her old account. She does not remember her PIN....
  7. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can’t remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t remember my password: I can’t remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remember-my-password/fb5f1947-9f1d-4972-8d94-ab3baa0819eb
  9. Can’t remember my password

Can’t remember my password: I can’t remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remember-my-password/fb5f1947-9f1d-4972-8d94-ab3baa0819eb
  10. Trying to upgrade my sister's computer. (With a bugged product key)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to upgrade my sister's computer. (With a bugged product key): So I found the weird "UpgradeWindowsApp" and I copied it on my USB flash drive and I will put to my sister's somehow unupgradable computer. I think it won't work because of the product key......