Windows 10: So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows...

Discus and support So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows Defender in Windows 10 ( as its doing now with my new computer)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ed649, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Ed649 Win User

So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows...

So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows Defender in Windows 10 ( as its doing now with my new computer)
    Had no issues with Windows 7 on my old computer.

:)

Ed649, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ramhound Win User

How do I get rid of the Malwarebytes Premium trial?

Just do the following:

So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows... Kq1sX.png

Source

Ramhound, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Aug 8, 2019
  4. So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows...

Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not.

Malicious websites etc.

I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium that works just as well?

Sweetsweetcorn, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows...

1. So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows... - Similar Threads - understanding free Malwarebytes

2. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  3. Understand my disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Understand my disk management: Hello, Something strange happened. I installed some new drives into a box I'm building, one of the drives is a Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 500gb. Start up took ages and then when I went to disk management I get this, (please see attached) Wow I dont understand why windows put...
  4. Malwarebytes Free

Malwarebytes Free: Windows Security is now recognised as a fully comprehensive System and gets stronger . We are told you don't need Third Party and judging by AV Testing 100% on most occasions that's great . However why the care free attitude to PUPs . I accidently clicked on to something...
  5. Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem

Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem: Malwarebytes not updating - Malwarebytes 3 Support Forum - Malwarebytes Forums Seems a bum update has hosed the update part of the program from the consensus on MWB Forum. Thread is flooding. I didn't bother adding anything, just following thread and waiting for the fix....
  6. Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem

Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem: I had Malwarebytes Premium Installed until recently but, about 09 Sept, it seems to have become downgraded to the free version. I tried reinserting my Identifier and Key but these were not accepted. I then tried to reinstall the program from my Downloads folder but that has...
  7. Malwarebytes (free) Question

Malwarebytes (free) Question: I run occasional manual scans with Malewarebytes (free version). While on the Web, I got a pop up today from Malwarebytes telling me it had caught one malware. It found a Trojan (DNS changer) on my computer and I immediately quarantined it. I thought the free version had to...
  8. O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates

O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates: I'm using O&O ShutUp10 to control some Win10 privacy settings. I am using the recommended settings. I noticed it is preventing Malwarebytes from updating. When I revert OOSU10 to factory default, i.e. no changes to the default Win10 environment, Malwarebytes updates fine....
  9. Mbam...free or premium?

Mbam...free or premium?: I have Malwarebytes Premium v. on my laptop for which I pay $25 per year. I just got a new Lenovo desktop w/the i5, 8G ram and 1T hard drive and wish to protect my new PC with their great product. My question: Is the paid version worth paying for? I had the free v. on my old...
  10. Windows 10 freezes with Malwarebytes Premium 3.4.4

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes with Malwarebytes Premium 3.4.4: Is anyone aware of any issues caused by Malwarebytes 3.4.4 with Windows 10? Since upgrading to MB 3.4.4 upon booting up or waking up from hibernating, my Windows 10 PC often freezes. Often a hard reboot is required to resolve matters, after which everything seems alright....