Windows 10: So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each...

Discus and support So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hellabreeazy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hellabreeazy, Jun 24, 2020.

1. So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each...

/u/hellabreeazy, Jun 24, 2020

2. Log in/Sign in every 30 seconds

Hi,

One of the possible cause, why your laptop asks you to re-log in, is because of the current power option set on your system.

Can you tell us if your laptop goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds?

If so, kindly follow the steps to further isolate the root cause of this issue.

• Type Power & sleep in the search bar, then click on it.
    • Check if your current power option is set for your device to go into sleep mode after 1 minute.
    • Change it to never and see if the issue will occur.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 24, 2020
  3. InhexSTER Win User
    PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Jun 24, 2020
  4. dawei Win User

So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each...

Windows 7 freezes for 1 minute

My custom built rig has lately, in the past 2 months or so, been having these spits of freezing. It will freeze for exactly 1 minute: always 1 minute, every time. I can time it down to the second.

The weird thing is that when it freezes, some programs seem to be immune to it. When playing a full screen game, video and audio will freeze (though not always at the same time, sometimes one or the other will lag). Playing a 3D game in windowed mode seems to be immune to it however. Windows explorer and Firefox always seems to freeze, but Windows Messenger (including video call) will work as normal even while everything else is frozen. After a minute has passed, everything is back to normal. It happens at irregular intervals: sometimes it will happen then happen again 30 seconds later, and sometimes I can go hours without the problem.

It's a bit bizarre and I'm not sure what is causing it. The fact that it is always exactly 1 minute makes me think it's some dumb program checking for an update or something, but I can't pin it down.

Any ideas appreciated.

dawei, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each...

1. So my Windows 10 freezes aprox 30 seconds after logging on. It takes 5+ minutes for each... - Similar Threads - freezes aprox seconds

2. Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...: The event log shows an ESENT errors 508 and 510.After several days of trying to solve this case following all the available forums' suggestions and more mostly checking the disks in every possible way, and adding of my own - checking the memory, I finally contemplated that...
  3. Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...: The event log shows an ESENT errors 508 and 510.After several days of trying to solve this case following all the available forums' suggestions and more mostly checking the disks in every possible way, and adding of my own - checking the memory, I finally contemplated that...
  4. Windows 10 started freezing every couple of minutes for 15-30 seconds each time after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  6. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  7. Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in: My laptop, was working fine untill all of the sudden when I open my laptop and log in, I have to wait 5-30 minutes for a black screen to go off and be able to take control of my normal working laptop, it is quite a big problem. And I would like help....
  8. Windows 10 pr0 - freezing every minute or so for about 5 seconds - Update in August and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pr0 - freezing every minute or so for about 5 seconds - Update in August and...: I have an older work station that I upgrated to Windows 10 Pro back in March of 2020. The workstation worked great. Around August there was an update that started this freezing every minute or so. I poked around and found nothing, I rolled back the update and all was...
  9. Solved: Windows freezing every 30 seconds or so.

in Windows 10 Support
    Solved: Windows freezing every 30 seconds or so.: So i've been googling like crazy person trying to figure out this problem i've been having where the PC seems to "freeze" for a bout 4 seconds every 30 seconds or a minute. I disabled tons of services, couldn't seem to narrow it down. There are lots of people with this...
  10. windows 10 freezing after 5 seconds

windows 10 freezing after 5 seconds: i have just installed windows 10 on my computer and after about 5mins to 10 seconds it freezes and i even left it over night and it was still doing it i have no time or opportunity to do anything and it baffles me as it is a fresh install computer specs: H110 gigabyte...