Windows 10: So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

Discus and support So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arielthedude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gouo9v/so_my_windows_10_just_doesnt_show_another/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arielthedude, May 22, 2020.

1. So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

/u/arielthedude, May 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 22, 2020
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, May 22, 2020
  4. quadcent Win User

So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

Gainward 4850 dvi to dvi "no signal" issue

recently i bought viewsonic vp2365wb and since then can`t get it to work thru dvi conection.
    I tried with several dvi cables, still doesn`t work. it just says no signal and the display immediately goes to standby (no picture at all, nor boot, BIOS or windows). through vga it works but limited. after installing several drivers (display and graphic cards) it still doesn`t show the proper resolution and/or refresh rates, which is a first for me, to have a display that doesnt work properly over VGA by it's native resolution.. reinstalling drivers doesn`t work.

any suggestions??

my specs:
    Windows 7 32
    asus p5ql pro
    intel quad q6600
    gainward radeon 4850

quadcent, May 22, 2020
Thema:

So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

1. So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY... - Similar Threads - doesn't show another

2. my internet is so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is so slow: Hello, I have a issue with the internet 1 week ago, my internet was very good, but now I can't even access websites with the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-so-slow/2e5a92c6-8460-4f1a-9cd7-64b4e7da7685
  3. cursor doesn't show on internet

cursor doesn't show on internet: My cursor does not show on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-doesnt-show-on-internet/3e2645a1-f246-41aa-9f96-5755efed986c
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when just browsing on the internet: So I was just browsing on the internet with no other applications opened except Firefox and a random BSOD occured with the error code "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". Is someone able to look into my minidump file to see if that can find anything? Minidump file link:...
  5. KB4528760 tricks monitor into thinking there is no signal when signal in fact does exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB4528760 tricks monitor into thinking there is no signal when signal in fact does exist: I use a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RC Vega 56 HDMI / Triple DP OC UEFI with aNixeus NX-VUE24B 24" 1920 x 1080 AMD FreeSync 144Hz Gaming Monitor. The GPU is freesync 2-compatible, but the screen is not freesync 2 if that makes a difference to someone. Something in the tricks the...
  6. Internet shows other internet connections than just mine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet shows other internet connections than just mine: When I sign onto my computer, I'm seeing other internet connections than mine such as Motorola-F980D and Hidden Network, as well as other pop-up. They show to connect automatically when I sign on, but I never authorized this and don't know how to make it stop. I click off the...
  7. Very, very slow internet

Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  8. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal): This is the weirdest problem For awhile I have had internet but the wifi on the bottom right corner shows that there is no signal, I have full internet capabilities except I can't log into my Microsoft account through the apps. For example I can't update my computer and I...
  9. Data copied from GPT doesn't show when plugged into another computer

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data copied from GPT doesn't show when plugged into another computer: I've been backing up data from drives via Sata to a backup server then restoring to another drive for years without any problems, now since GPT every time I restore the copied data to the drive via Sata and then put the drive back in a newly set up computer the data copied...
  10. Configuring an application so it doesn't show in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Configuring an application so it doesn't show in the taskbar?: Is it possible to configure an application so it doesn't appear in the task bar? Thanks Dave 34595