Windows 10: So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

Discus and support So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arielthedude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gouo9v/so_my_windows_10_just_doesnt_show_another/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arielthedude, May 22, 2020.

1. So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

/u/arielthedude, May 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 22, 2020
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, May 22, 2020
  4. quadcent Win User

So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

Gainward 4850 dvi to dvi "no signal" issue

recently i bought viewsonic vp2365wb and since then can`t get it to work thru dvi conection.
    I tried with several dvi cables, still doesn`t work. it just says no signal and the display immediately goes to standby (no picture at all, nor boot, BIOS or windows). through vga it works but limited. after installing several drivers (display and graphic cards) it still doesn`t show the proper resolution and/or refresh rates, which is a first for me, to have a display that doesnt work properly over VGA by it's native resolution.. reinstalling drivers doesn`t work.

any suggestions??

my specs:
    Windows 7 32
    asus p5ql pro
    intel quad q6600
    gainward radeon 4850

quadcent, May 22, 2020
Thema:

So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY...

1. So, my Windows 10 just doesn't show another internet, and when it does, the signal is VERY... - Similar Threads - doesn't show another

2. How to configure a weak hotspot Internet signal so it doesn't jump off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure a weak hotspot Internet signal so it doesn't jump off: How do I configure a weak internet signal coming into my computer as a public hotspot so it'll stop disconnecting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-a-weak-hotspot-internet-signal-so/244e0166-019a-46d9-8ec4-ee4f883f767d
  3. How to configure a weak hotspot Internet signal so it doesn't jump off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure a weak hotspot Internet signal so it doesn't jump off: How do I configure a weak internet signal coming into my computer as a public hotspot so it'll stop disconnecting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-a-weak-hotspot-internet-signal-so/244e0166-019a-46d9-8ec4-ee4f883f767d
  4. How to configure a weak hotspot Internet signal so it doesn't jump off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. INTERNET JUST DOES NOT SHOW ANYWHERE Desk top DELL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTERNET JUST DOES NOT SHOW ANYWHERE Desk top DELL: This is the main thing for now butI am having issues with my computer for over 1 year since a certain Update And the Introduction of “ONE DRIVE’’ I spent more time trying to fix it than working on it and have pleasure!Both Desktop old and new are plug in with a cable as...
  6. INTERNET JUST DOES NOT SHOW ANYWHERE Desk top DELL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INTERNET JUST DOES NOT SHOW ANYWHERE Desk top DELL: This is the main thing for now butI am having issues with my computer for over 1 year since a certain Update And the Introduction of “ONE DRIVE’’ I spent more time trying to fix it than working on it and have pleasure!Both Desktop old and new are plug in with a cable as...
  7. INTERNET JUST DOES NOT SHOW ANYWHERE Desk top DELL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. INTERNET JUST DOES NOT SHOW ANYWHERE Desk top DELL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. HDMI monitor shows video signal but doesn't show as audio device on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI monitor shows video signal but doesn't show as audio device on Windows 10: I have 4 monitors connected to a single RTX2060. I'm able to extract audio signal from all of them, from all ports at the same time via 3rd party software Voicemeeter that routes audio signal for each device without having to deal with Windows 10 sound configuration to...
  10. why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access: I have asked about internet speed many times but only get technical advice from the community. I am nervous about doing things on my computer in case I lose lots of stuff - I tried it once and lost my contacts list. It is really up to Microsoft to put it right, they sell...