Windows 10: So no one can answer my question and all my posts get removed, real nice microsoft community

Discus and support So no one can answer my question and all my posts get removed, real nice microsoft community in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; seriously? you can help every one else but not one person can help me? why you here then wasting your talent for a company that does not give two rats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Nov 5, 2020.

1. So no one can answer my question and all my posts get removed, real nice microsoft community

seriously? you can help every one else but not one person can help me? why you here then wasting your talent for a company that does not give two rats about you?

Windows 10 is broken. Face it. You can not fix it. Not one thing involved with windows works. Stop saying I am wrong, you are wrong.

pretty sad i have the only windows issue that people are refusing to look at or acknowledge.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Nov 5, 2020

2. How to remove Microsoft account

Hi Lilith,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you referring to Microsoft account which you are trying to remove?
    • Are you trying to remove the Outlook mail App?
    • What exact issue are you facing in Windows?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

So no one can answer my question and all my posts get removed, real nice microsoft community

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

So no one can answer my question and all my posts get removed, real nice microsoft community

1. So no one can answer my question and all my posts get removed, real nice microsoft community - Similar Threads - answer question posts

2. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  3. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  4. Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community

Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-post-community-in-microsoft-community/c8572ef4-8f86-4196-b4ee-6b9ca974bc6a
  5. Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  6. Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers

Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  7. how can i answer a question in microsoft community

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i answer a question in microsoft community: how can i answer a question in microsoft community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-answer-a-question-in-microsoft-community/823d935f-7f73-4dbc-8369-d7d1524c3bd2
  8. How to edit my post in Microsoft community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit my post in Microsoft community: when I clicked on the edit option to edit a question I asked in this community nothing happened please advise ***Original title: edit ***...
  9. How to delete all my community post?

How to delete all my community post?: I have questions posted years ago, How do I delete all? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-my-community-post/b1199de9-7d64-48d6-988c-9bb00281a3b1
  10. Where is my post in microsoft community?

Where is my post in microsoft community?: Where is my post in microsoft community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-is-my-post-in-microsoft-community/3fc17c6f-d221-4665-8e1b-02d727455bf9