Windows 10: So now I have to buy a new computer?

Discus and support So now I have to buy a new computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; You guys are messing me up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-now-i-have-to-buy-a-new-computer/a8544b0c-a607-4e0e-8910-43a940a1e65e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonCastillo, Jul 11, 2021.

1. So now I have to buy a new computer?

You guys are messing me up!

:)

RonCastillo, Jul 11, 2021

2. Finally, buying my new computer thursday

Get a 3850 or a 4670, they're both similar perfomance, although I'd say go for the second one since that uses less power, I've persuaded my friend that he needs to get into the modern age and use cards with power connectors mainly for the reason that he wants to play GTA IV and I acquired him a free 7900GT (big step up from his 6200)
    I'm not even gonna bother with suggesting what you buy

crazy pyro, Jul 11, 2021
  3. tater Win User
    Need ideas for new computer

if this is an upgrade computer... then i wouldnt suggest buying new ones and wasting $200-$300 on new ones.., especially if all the old stuff works fine

tater, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

So now I have to buy a new computer?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

So now I have to buy a new computer?

1. So now I have to buy a new computer? - Similar Threads - buy computer

2. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  3. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  4. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?: I've finally gotten a really nice PC and I download Minecraft just for it to tell me I have to buy it again. This is probably the third time this has happened and it has made me re-buy Minecraft. I love this game but why can't I just buy it and feel safe its mine. Sometimes...
  6. Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?

Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?: I've finally gotten a really nice PC and I download Minecraft just for it to tell me I have to buy it again. This is probably the third time this has happened and it has made me re-buy Minecraft. I love this game but why can't I just buy it and feel safe its mine. Sometimes...
  7. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  8. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  9. If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?: If I buy a UHD movie for Xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-a-uhd-movie-for-xbox-can-i-stream-on-my/94bfb9ad-cbaf-4eb9-98ae-f20c0b9348c0
  10. If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?

If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?: If I buy a UHD movie for Xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-a-uhd-movie-for-xbox-can-i-stream-on-my/94bfb9ad-cbaf-4eb9-98ae-f20c0b9348c0