Windows 10: So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and...

Discus and support So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BMT-KiTKat [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BMT-KiTKat, Nov 22, 2019.

1. So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and...

/u/BMT-KiTKat, Nov 22, 2019

2. Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Hello!

For some time now, I have been having BSOD issues that have recently been occurring about once every hour and become unbearable. I have tried to do some research on the minidumps, but honestly, I have no idea what could be the root of the problem as I can't find a specific application or device that is guaranteed to trigger the problem... it happens when I wake my PC, surf the web, open applications, etc *cry

I have run memtest (only once and without removing either stick or testing sockets - returned no errors), Chckdsk (no errors), fully updated Windows and tried to find correct drivers for all hardware (this is a home built pc), and per my novice research of the dmps, tried updating my Wifi card but the BSOD continue!

I used the tool the sticky in this forum suggested and have attached my results, and if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!!!

metalXcore, Nov 22, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 22, 2019
  4. dipsta Win User

So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and...

New PC Built, Overclocking help please

That thought had crossed my mind, the Asetek LCLC (low cost liquid cooler) isnt that good by all accounts but my pc is very quiet and i like that.

I have done a tidy'ish job with the cables and theres plenty of ambient air in the case.

If a case upgrade is required, what do you suggest. £100 max

dipsta, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and...

1. So recently I built my new pc, this was my first time doing so but I did my research and... - Similar Threads - recently built was

2. So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot: So i did a "reset this pc" and my pc wont boot now i does not even go to the login screen only thing i see is my motherboard name on my screen for a few secunds and then it goes black and over and over again i did not touch my pc and it just keep reseting from the only screen...
  3. So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot: So i did a "reset this pc" and my pc wont boot now i does not even go to the login screen only thing i see is my motherboard name on my screen for a few secunds and then it goes black and over and over again i did not touch my pc and it just keep reseting from the only screen...
  4. So i did a "Reset this pc" and my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I opened my PC and it was so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I opened my PC and it was so: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MastroKiller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks7h62/i_opened_my_pc_and_it_was_so/
  6. So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn5lss/so_how_did_i_manage_to_do_this_or_is_this_just_a/
  7. So recently I was updating my pc but I closed my pc while the update ACCES IS DENIED

So recently I was updating my pc but I closed my pc while the update ACCES IS DENIED: So now I have to put the windows update service to "automatic" but I have an error saying "ACCES IS DENIED" submitted by /u/RaphMans [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipqday/so_recently_i_was_updating_my_pc_but_i_closed_my/
  8. So I recently go my first PC

So I recently go my first PC: I recently got my first PC (built my dad's friend) and noticed two things: it had Windows 10 but isnt Windows 10. It was called "Windows 10 ROG Edition 2019" and upon researching about it, they said they got malware from this version. So far theres nothing wrong, but I...
  9. So i want to format my pc

So i want to format my pc: I have a dual boot system with windows 10 and kali linux and i want to format it. Foes anything change from the normal process? submitted by /u/Alkis003 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvx4bz/so_i_want_to_format_my_pc/
  10. I just built my first PC

I just built my first PC: so the setup is asking me to connect to the internet and my motherboard doesn’t have WiFi and the nearest Ethernet access point is on the other side of my room and I don’t want it to download a bunch of bloatware and also my dad pays for office 365 and OneDrive so can I...