Windows 10: So Solution After Months

Discus and support So Solution After Months in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mario12693, Feb 25, 2019.

1. So Solution After Months

So Solution After Months 5a2dd1f5-4d09-4716-a593-a036a125e545?upload=true.jpg Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy this with the microsoft balanc have saved up.

:)

Mario12693, Feb 25, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 25, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 25, 2019
  4. So Solution After Months

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

So Solution After Months

1. So Solution After Months - Similar Threads - Solution Months

2. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  3. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  4. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  6. BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found: I firstly bought my PC as a prebuild in 2016 and after it had become too outdated a couple years ago, I started changing parts so I could run more demanding games. I have changed every part of my PC besides the storages. Last summer I changed the motherboard and RAM which are...
  7. BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found

BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found: I firstly bought my PC as a prebuild in 2016 and after it had become too outdated a couple years ago, I started changing parts so I could run more demanding games. I have changed every part of my PC besides the storages. Last summer I changed the motherboard and RAM which are...
  8. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  9. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  10. No Solution After Months

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Solution After Months: [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy...