Windows 10: so sound from soundbar, screen speakers only outputting at 30 dB ???

Discus and support so sound from soundbar, screen speakers only outputting at 30 dB ??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 can't play sound through Visio 29" sound bar, Windows keeps calling speaker headphones and there is no sound ?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cant_Hear_bluetooth_peake, Jul 7, 2019.

1. so sound from soundbar, screen speakers only outputting at 30 dB ???

windows 10 can't play sound through Visio 29" sound bar, Windows keeps calling speaker headphones and there is no sound ?????

:)

cant_Hear_bluetooth_peake, Jul 7, 2019

2. external soundbar dips in sound till quieter than laptop speakers

Hi Bebecca,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; is the issue occurs only with the external Soundbar?

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it
    be connected but not be selectable as an output? Instead I have "streaming microphones" and the monitor listed (the latter doesn't even have speakers). I have turned Bluetooth off and on and removed the device completely and reconnected. It's still connected
    but no matter what I do it will not be listed as an output device. Now I have no sound due to a random crash.

Starwind Amada, Jul 7, 2019
  4. so sound from soundbar, screen speakers only outputting at 30 dB ???

Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower

I have a Bluetooth speaker that suddenly won't output at full volume. The PC and soundbar both show they are at full volume but the sound from the soundbar is very low. I have tried unplugging it, unsyncing it and nothing fixes it.

Starwind Amada, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

so sound from soundbar, screen speakers only outputting at 30 dB ???

1. so sound from soundbar, screen speakers only outputting at 30 dB ??? - Similar Threads - sound soundbar screen

2. MY SPEAKERS HAV NO SOUND OUTPUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY SPEAKERS HAV NO SOUND OUTPUT: MY SPEAKERS HAVE NO SOUND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-hav-no-sound-output/cbf9de7e-aacf-4251-9648-b1023e8f3c66
  3. MY SPEAKERS HAV NO SOUND OUTPUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY SPEAKERS HAV NO SOUND OUTPUT: MY SPEAKERS HAVE NO SOUND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-hav-no-sound-output/cbf9de7e-aacf-4251-9648-b1023e8f3c66
  4. MY SPEAKERS HAV NO SOUND OUTPUT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. External webcam speakers not detected in output sound

External webcam speakers not detected in output sound: I've got a Toshiba laptop it's a older version all the drivers are up to date as I have checked from the manufacturer website. I've got a Logitech c920 external webcam everything is fine except it does not show up in playback sound does not show up in output sound does not...
  6. sound only from Dell computer speaker

sound only from Dell computer speaker: sound only from Dell computer speaker recently installed second displayport cable to no avail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-only-from-dell-computer-speaker/da973d09-9825-48f8-bb7c-b138ec43f5d8
  7. Soundbar not working on PC anymore. Only outputs sound when I play something with Dolby Atmos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Soundbar not working on PC anymore. Only outputs sound when I play something with Dolby Atmos?: Before all this happened my setup was a HDMI cable from my Soundbar (HW-Q90R) to my GPU and everything registered like it should have and worked fine. It gave me the option to configure my speakers from all the channels all the way up to 7.1 and even the "Dolby Atmos Home...
  8. No Sound from Internal Speakers, only Headphone Jack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Sound from Internal Speakers, only Headphone Jack: I just updated my ROG GU501G laptop to the latest Windows update last night and since then I havent been able to get any sound coming out of my internal speakers. Sounds comes fine through the headphone jack. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. I tried...
  9. sound output from onboard sound does not recognize speakers are plugged in.

sound output from onboard sound does not recognize speakers are plugged in.: Hello, I have tried everything imaginable. Meter shows sound but, no sound. It states speakers are not plugged in but, they are. I have tried various speakers as well. Please help. I use windows 10. Nforce 680i sli evga....
  10. No sound from speaker/headphone output jack with Realtek ALC269

No sound from speaker/headphone output jack with Realtek ALC269: Sometime during the March updates the Windows Update completely broke my laptop system (Acer Aspire 5820TG - 424G50Mn). I ignored it for a long time due to lack of spare time until I saw a few days ago that Redstone 5 was available for download and now I finally have some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound bar