Windows 10: so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...

Discus and support so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever i press the right or left button to go forward on a youtube video it scrolls me down to the bottom of the entire web page so how do i fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emmat_024, Aug 30, 2022.

1. emmat_024 Win User

so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...

whenever i press the right or left button to go forward on a youtube video it scrolls me down to the bottom of the entire web page so how do i fix this

:)

emmat_024, Aug 30, 2022

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling... tpu.png

anticlutch, Aug 30, 2022
  3. Scroll bars

I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears
    the jitter will stop. Another good example is the list of Apps and features - my list is large and so the window cannot be vertically expanded so that the scroll bar disappears. This happens also in several of my apps. And, it also happens in my browser
    searches. The jitter is so severe that I cannot highlight an entry to modify it. Any help?

orangecatQH, Aug 30, 2022
  4. Mohan B P Win User

so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...

Search bar at the bottom of the screen randomly pops up while scrolling.

Hi Adriana,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the search bar and I understand how it feels when things doesn’t work out how it has to be, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the make and model of the system that you are facing the issue, which build of Windows 10 is installed in your system and did you make any changes prior to the issue.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to install the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

• Go to Settings > Update & Security >Windows Update >
      Check for Updates.

Also, I suggest you to use small taskbar buttons and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar, click on
      Settings
      and then enable the option Use small taskbar buttons.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

1. so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling... - Similar Threads - blinking thing search

2. there is red bars everywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is red bars everywhere: there is red bars every on my screen. Sometimes there transparent, sometimes less transparent. I don’t know if this does go under “Display and Graphics” but I think that relates to this situation.Image 1Image 2Image 3Btw it wouldn’t let me upload images so it’s a link now...
  3. so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...: whenever i press the right or left button to go forward on a youtube video it scrolls me down to the bottom of the entire web page so how do i fix this...
  4. so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...

in Cortana
    so that blinking thing you see in the search bar is now everywhere and it makes scrolling...: whenever i press the right or left button to go forward on a youtube video it scrolls me down to the bottom of the entire web page so how do i fix this...
  5. Scroll bar in the search pop out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scroll bar in the search pop out: Recents section overflowing Is this a feature? Is this a bug? Maybe both? (Least petty Windows user ever) submitted by /u/Business-Position [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wo7a2k/scroll_bar_in_the_search_pop_out/
  6. How to make a scroll bar darker?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a scroll bar darker?: Is there a method to make a scroll bar darker. I have a problem with sight and it gives me trouble to distinguish the grey hue. Thank you a lot CHEERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-scroll-bar-darker/30fe3932-572b-49a2-8287-935939445431
  7. Now you don't see me - and now you see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  8. Searches>Everywhere.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Searches>Everywhere.: I have just found this file. It is quite extensive and I don't understand its function. Should I delete it all periodically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searcheseverywhere/fff09f78-8817-4931-aa53-10dd34d2ba43"
  9. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...
  10. Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see: Today we're launching new intelligent Visual Search capabilities that build upon the visual technology already in Bing so you can search the web using your camera. Now you can search, shop, and learn more about your world through the photos you take. These new Visual Search...