Windows 10: So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers.

Discus and support So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Full of" may be a little strong (maybe not). But you have to be careful where ever you shop. There is a post over at the JRiver Media Center forum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountryBumkin, Jun 16, 2015.

1. So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers.

"Full of" may be a little strong (maybe not).
    But you have to be careful where ever you shop. There is a post over at the JRiver Media Center forum about a guy RAMESH NAGALLA who is selling JRiver for $3.99 - and bunch of other programs that he doesn't own. Apparently he has a lot of software for sale (JRiver, Zoom Player, Tomb Raider, etc.) that he doesn't have licensing agreement for.
    I bet it would be tough to get refund from this guy.

-here's an article on the situation (old but relevant):
    http://www.howtogeek.com/194993/the-...icrosoft-care/

Microsoft need to get tougher on this. BTW - Apple charges $100 year to put apps on their store (making less like a crook will make a profit before he/she is caught and kicked off the site).

:)

CountryBumkin, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Mictateur Win User

Why is Microsoft so full of fail?

You do realize that right now, the carriers' money is on Android, right? And that they see very little incentive in offering handsets with Microsoft's platform, hm? So Microsoft had to work with these guys. Period. Once Windows Phone is an established
    and successful platform, I'm sure they'll drop all this carrier testing **** for Microsoft code, and it'll be a better world for every WP user. But as long as WP fate is on the balance... we're gonna have to suck it up.

Mictateur, Jun 16, 2015
  3. why is the microsoft store full of crappy apps?

they need to start putting apps worth getting instead of these fake ones or
    low

quality ones. its a shame the microsoft hasn't actually caught up with
    apple
    or even google. if they don't step up their A game they wont last the next decade. seriously microsoft. why the
    crappy knock off apps and why are none of the apps people are actually using like tumblr, kik, instagram, snap chat in your store?

ElyonLester, Jun 16, 2015
  4. Fragment Win User

So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers.

hey. dont be so sceptical about the new main feature of windows 10. you can now buy or try software via a software that pretends not to be a internet browser entirely layouted for showing you colorful squares with descriptions below it...ehhhh....waiiiiit a secooond... *Zip

also -> buy software via a bought software ... -> INCEPTION! *chuckle

Hold on I am just receiving something...
    MS-Marketing department live leaked communication:

- "Yo Cyril I think we really managed to sell our users a Windows 7/8 with an App Store that will generate even more turnaround for us and we just called it Windows 10, isn't that awesome and fabulous at the same time?"

- "Yeah Christopher, thats right, topkek!!! Apple was right, you really can sell anything for money to the common plebs as long as you put it in a golden looking box and pretend it's a giveaway."

- "Ha yup, and wait until in 5 years when everyone will believe that an OS without an integrated AppStore is no real OS anymore"

- "Mhm... that means bye bye Linux........ EERRRRR wait what? ... Linux had an AppStore almost from the beginning of time...?!?!? They call it 'package manager' you say? ??? What!? All apps are FREE??? You gotta be kidding me. What are we gonna do?"

- "Don't worry... no one will notice. We just do what we always did. Make as much money as we can until everyone woke up"

- "Hell yeah... that's gonna take some time. HIGH FIVE!"

Fragment, Jun 16, 2015
Thema:

So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers.

1. So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store full

2. Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?: Had my last post deleted because I called them out for virtually having zero support for their product because of some butthurt discord moderator that came through. It's not my fault your only form of "support" is leaving your number for a call back and then getting...
  3. Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?: Had my last post deleted because I called them out for virtually having zero support for their product because of some butthurt discord moderator that came through. It's not my fault your only form of "support" is leaving your number for a call back and then getting...
  4. Why is Microsoft full of Hindi Scammers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Scammers have blocked microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammers have blocked microsoft: Scammers have blocked microsoft on my lenovo laptop running windows 10 any suggestions what to do please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammers-have-blocked-microsoft/08dccfab-be87-4858-961a-6960b0c9aab8
  6. Microsoft store drive full?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store drive full?: I'm a console gamer wanting to switch to PC I'm trying to download Halo MCC from Microsoft store My C: drive is full and it wont let me download halo mcc because there isn't enough space. How do I change it to go to F: drive? I'm so confused and need help been trying to...
  7. Microsoft store is SO SLOW!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is SO SLOW!!: im trying to install a game and its downloading at 3.2 megabits per secound while my download speed is 27mbps. i tried all ixes nothing worked. whats up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-so-slow/b97c3e14-2624-41fa-bb70-c3f7077f6a23
  8. Scammers imitating Microsoft support.

Scammers imitating Microsoft support.: scammers are imitating Microsoft support after login saying my account is blocked because of suspicious activity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammers-imitating-microsoft-support/ed7f4683-ec91-4a2e-b2bb-035cfd7fa0d4
  9. Telephone Scammers Claiming To Be Microsoft

Telephone Scammers Claiming To Be Microsoft: I received a call today from telephone number 817-402-0091, Alvarado, TX. I didn't answer as I know it's a scam call. A message was left that my subscription was about to expire and I needed to call them or my credit card would be charged $299. I've reported these type of...
  10. SCAMMERS windows

SCAMMERS windows: These scammers continue creating accounts without any control, they close some accounts and open new ones, they are cheating Microsoft and usurp the identity of other people. Is it a coincidence that these "independent advisor" have pictures of other Internet people in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is windows full of scammers?